ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gazmar1s Subaru Impreza - Pics & Vid

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Gaz-Subaru-2.jpg

Gaz-Subaru-3.jpg

Gaz-Subaru-4.jpg

Gaz-Subaru-5.jpg

Gaz-Subaru-6.jpg

Gaz-Subaru-7.jpg

Gaz-Subaru-8.jpg

Gaz-Subaru-9.jpg

Gaz-Subaru.jpg

Gaz-Subaru-1.jpg

th_gazsubaru.jpg

Must say, was pretty damn quick indeed.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
just needs some blue washer jet LEDS and it will be sorted ;)

Looks ace, but not a car i'd have.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Aint his Ass banned ???
have a word son!! lol

340bhp ftw yeeehaaa!!!

not a car i'd usually go for but the performance is mind blowing compared to the cup and mk5 gti!!

needs plenty of tlc tho bodywork and runnung gear needs slight attention!!

1 previous owner has added Tien coilovers and engine mods to the tune of £6k @ AWD motorsport engineering in perth.. jst waiting on duplicate reciepts being sent to me so i know exactly wots been done!!

Gaz:rasp:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Spitting da flames :)

P1 used to do that. Was mental at night when you saw a massive flash in the rear view mirror. lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
tis funny when im drivin past a bus stop n it happens lol

people s**t themselves ha ha

(not that i do it on purpose:))

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
so u dont want it to last long revving it like that??? just cos you have a scoob u dont have to be like a typical scooby driver lol....

id have one, would have to be a newer shape one tho.

My mate has one in that shape in Red, and another friend runs a P1. I can vouch for their immense fun so i can understand why you have it.

The sound is tip top..

ValverInBits
are you going on the colin mcrae tribute rally from prodrive in banbury to the other proddrive building 2 jucts up the M40.
I heard the plan was to have so many scoobs that the first one leaves the M40 as the last one joins!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
are you going on the colin mcrae tribute rally from prodrive in banbury to the other proddrive building 2 jucts up the M40.
I heard the plan was to have so many scoobs that the first one leaves the M40 as the last one joins!
sounds good but i think al give it a by..

bit of a trek for me lol:D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
im a named driver on a traders policy;)

£200 and i can drive anything lol

Tradex ftw!!!!