ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear ratios

1.2 Clio Dynamique (blue)
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - R

lol only jokin ;) i have no idea, i dont understand what the gear ratios are about, would you be able to explain please, im presuming its something to do with how fast you can go in a particular gear or how fast the revs rise.. but im clueless tbh, can you change the ratios????

Clio's
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - R

lol only jokin ;) i have no idea, i dont understand what the gear ratios are about, would you be able to explain please, im presuming its something to do with how fast you can go in a particular gear or how fast the revs rise.. but im clueless tbh, can you change the ratios????

yeh its kind of like that. its to do with the size of the cogs inside the gearbox. not sure if they can be changed on the clio i doubt it but its very common for race cars to change gear ratios for different tracks