ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gearbox quote

197 black 57 plate
Before I go book in for a refurbished box do people think this is an ok price , I've phoned up quite a few places and this is the cheapest and its local and they offer a courtesy car which I need as its my only car , box comes with 12 months warranty and price fitted is £1020 , obviously I can get cheaper with no warranty or only 3 months but I've been advised if a place only offers 3 months warranty then they ain't very confident with there refurbished box ? Am I being paranoid about warranty ? And being ripped off for this reason .
Thanks for any comments

RB Clio 182
Agency charge £275 for the refurb only(no removing or fitting of box), iirc Renault charge around a thousand with your box in exchange.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Is it a 197? I won't go to AT in Worcester again, mine went to them twice (a 172) for a straightforward refresh of the syncros and bearings, it was still not right after I sent it back to them and they'd tried to do it for a second time.

197 black 57 plate
It's £1020 all in with 12 months warranty , the price goes up massively when you want a good warranty
2 month = 300
6 months = 500
12 months = 650

Last edited: