ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Get my 182 in a few weeks!!

Clio 182 Sport Black
Hi! My name is Kelle, im 22 and live in north wales. I will be getting my Black Clio 182 in a few weeks time. Swapping my 2.0 206cc for it and cant wait!

Prob is it has 17s on and i would like to find some standard alloys, either 182, 172 or sport alloys. Help would be greatly appreciated, could even come to some arrangement/swap with the 17s that are already on it.

Thats about it!

xx

RS 182 (titanium)
welcome, im a n00b an all, got me silver 182 a few weeks back, still waiting for the chance to get some decent pics of it to put up on here..

Ive got the standard wheels on mine but would really like to change them for a set of turinis too be honest, what make 17's are they? you'll have to get some pictures up of your motor when you get it..

Clio 182 Sport Black
welcome, im a n00b an all, got me silver 182 a few weeks back, still waiting for the chance to get some decent pics of it to put up on here..

Ive got the standard wheels on mine but would really like to change them for a set of turinis too be honest, what make 17's are they? you'll have to get some pictures up of your motor when you get it..

they are wolfrace katanas i think? id just prefer some standard ones tbh.;)

Picking the car up tonight so will have pics up at the weekend!!!:)

Clio 182
Hi Kelle welcome to the club. I will have a set of 172 rims for sale soon when i get round to getting my others refurbed in a few weeks

A white and black one
Welcome to Cs i am based in North Wales a few days a month, will look out for you

Clio 182 Sport Black
465159-1.jpg

Clio 172 mk2
Welcome to CS, wise move posting a pic of yourself as a couple on here lol

Also good move getting some standard 182 alloys on the car, those 17s are hideous! Plenty come up for sale on here, just got to keep tabs on the for sale section and I'm sure you can pick up a good set.

Clio 182 Sport Black
Yes i dont like the wheels...im actually looking to sell her as i only swapped my old car for her to make money ;) i wud prfer a baby blue clio 182 really

182-racing-blue

Yes i dont like the wheels...im actually looking to sell her as i only swapped my old car for her to make money ;) i wud prfer a baby blue clio 182 really

Good girl, RB clios are faster!!! :rasp:

Clio 172 mk2

Well probably easier to keep looking good than a black car....had two and they are a real nightmare, show every little scratch or speck of dirt