ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

getting back to it!

clio 182
rather excited this week people, after my last outing on track i had a small incident when my wheel came off.

the poor car has been sitting on axle stands since the 2nd of august! :dapprove:

half the reason for this is i went away on holiday for a week and a bit and came back with serious holiday blues and couldnt really be bothered working on the car but ....... i have finally pulled my finger out!

got the bug again and booked my next track day, got the hub/wing fixed at the weekend, got my oz superleggeras cleaned up and a general tidy up all over the car!

so this week i am waiting patiently for my hankook rs 2's, ATE super blue brake fluid and the fitting kit for my oz's!

cant wait to get back on track! just thought i would share this as work is boring!

pics will follow once its all together again!