ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting Eibach Sportlines Fitted

Clio Trophy
I'm going to buy some Eibach Sportline Springs for my Mk2 Ph1 Clio 1.2 and am wondering how much roughly it will cost to get them fitted (don't trust myself and my mate doing it!)
The cheapest place I have found them is Venom Motorsport for £136 delivered. Do K-Tec fit spring kits bought from other places? Or would it be cheaper for me to look elsewhere than K-Tec?

K-Tec should indeed be able to fit them for you.

You would need to phone for a quote, but it shouldn't really take much more than an hour from a garage with all the right tools and ramp etc.

Have you considered fitting them yourself?
I wrote a guide which is easy to follow.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think the average is Usually about £10 per corner fitting. My mate did mine and it literally took about 40 minutes.

Clio Trophy
I'm just a bit nervous doing it myself! Would rather spend the money to get it done by someone who knows what they are doing, as long as its not ridiculous money! Any ideas on a rough quote?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Where are you from?? Plenty of people on here would do it for you for a few quid I'm sure

Clio Trophy
I'm from Pangbourne in Reading.
Is anyone interested? I'm more than happy for someone who is looking to make a few quid to do the job, as long as they know what they are doing and can undercut a garage! :)
Let me know guys :D

BG 182
Me and my mate lowered mine its a piece of p*ss bought all the tools we needed first. you can do it in your garage/drive, then you've always got the tools to take them off.

2003 172
hardy i just looked at the guide on the forum. and it looks pretty easy to do. but then again i dont really trust myself doing it lol.