ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ghetto meets sheek'n'sexy

51se1.jpg

53qq4.jpg

10tf8.jpg

19ht2.jpg

31mq9.jpg

47ir4.jpg

44ke7.jpg
11zi6.jpg

46eb1.jpg

35432975vd6.jpg

16984971qd9.jpg

19505552ql7.jpg

89423294tp9.jpg

47929181qk0.jpg

23qh0.jpg

24eo4.jpg

29mi2.jpg

35vn0.jpg

14om6.jpg

both looks great & keep it all standard cos they looks better!

maybe ;)

cool, how you getting on with it jay ??

i'm loving it. its a great machine to drive :D

Black one looks mint!

What exhaust is on it?

P.S - Do you mean 'chic' in the title? ;)

custom exhaust on the black one, looks mint and sounds great

colour code those side strips :D

all in good time :quiet::eek:

Nice one Jay, car looks mint.

cheers matey

Nice pics dude

cheers nick

kool stuff.

;)

greats pictures!

knowsit, got more too

nice pics :)

would be better, if mr postie comes and pays me a visit

good pics them;)

:approve: hehe

none :(
cool pics - bit of a strange request any interior pics, there is of these for sale round by me but the garage is always closed so am unable to check the interior out

Looking good - hehehe. Its nice to see just ph1s for a change - i'm usually the odd one in other pics. J do we have any more ph1 owners in the area? Another photoshoot on a more sunny day perhaps.

Its nice to hear nice comments on my car, makes me feel the love for it again, and think a bit more about not selling it.

sweet pics jay... cant wait until yours has been JLOfied!!

soon,,, ;) that extra touch.

Looking good - hehehe. Its nice to see just ph1s for a change - i'm usually the odd one in other pics. J do we have any more ph1 owners in the area? Another photoshoot on a more sunny day perhaps.

Its nice to hear nice comments on my car, makes me feel the love for it again, and think a bit more about not selling it.

dont sell it, keep it
theirs one more owner in our area lou... members name is e-ray172
i would love to do another shoot soon,
also play on ur nintendo w!!
icon10.gif

182 RB FF
Not yet, I;ve got a couple of places i've got to ask but due to it deing bank holiday weekend its put a hold on things. will start again tomorrow.

Went to get a crispy creme last night and as half expecting to see you in the car park, I was in a mates car not mine but some of the cars there are pathetic, lol.

Clio
soon,,, ;) that extra touch.

dont sell it, keep it
theirs one more owner in our area lou... members name is e-ray172
i would love to do another shoot soon,
also play on ur nintendo w!!
icon10.gif

extra touch lol... cant wait mate

Not yet, I;ve got a couple of places i've got to ask but due to it deing bank holiday weekend its put a hold on things. will start again tomorrow.

Went to get a crispy creme last night and as half expecting to see you in the car park, I was in a mates car not mine but some of the cars there are pathetic, lol.

cool, let me know, ill get on the case too.
haha, me at krespie kreme.. i doubt ull see me their.
and yeah, most cars i've seen their are so shitty lol