ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glacier, Willis & TDK

Went to get a few pics of a couple of locals tonight, the light was fading fast and i wasnt too impressed with the outcome of the pictures to be honest :dapprove: oh well...

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

Some random passer by...

IMG_0224.jpg

Nice effort at spraying his own badge ;)

IMG_0229.jpg

lolz u b*****do. imo my badge spraying is top quality! its your filters that make it look bad!

comin off this week and gettin done 'properly' anyway

loves the random camp snap ;)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I preferred the black renault diamond Jord.

The orange diamond makes it look like this ---> :clown:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
lol, u and the terminator tunnel should be married or something ;) nice pics but where are the orange side strips :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol, u and the terminator tunnel should be married or something ;) nice pics but where are the orange side strips :(

Was goin to say the same....Good shots. But you's need to find a new location. The warehouses and Tunnel is exhausted.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i think foxy's a drug dealer seein has he doesnt have a job other than being a Del boy on here

Was goin to say the same....Good shots. But you's need to find a new location. The warehouses and Tunnel is exhausted.

tbh it was my idea, short notice n we had a laugh n a chat more than anything. we'll do better next time :)

cheers for the feedback too peeps

05 IO 182 cup
nice pics guys - looks like i missed a v good mini meet - Naith what are the catalogue poses all about PMSL.white 225 is fahookin gorgeous whit woo - although loving the dark knight as well xx

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Glacier = p**n
Dark Knight = SEX
f0xy = Bloody good work as usual, a nice new bits too LOL!!

hi

sy16v is orange dont post much but he's ere

and white one belongs to denty, a guy from whitby, runs a hotel, top man and currently txtin me pi$$ed up man united based chants..