ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GM_182

Artic Blue 182 FF
Going over the Bridge, by the ship Inn, In Caerleon. Newport Road bound?
About 6:50pm, Saturday Night.

Wasssss it you?;)

Clio 182 + Recaros
Hi Towzer, afraid not as I was in Cardiff. Thats on my way home as I live in Caerleon, I take it you are local?

Artic Blue 182 FF
Yeah, i park up by there because i refuse to buy a permit (as im officially contracted to work for the uni) or pay silly prices for parking, i'm only there twice a week max these days, so sod that, i'd rather take the risk of being clamped!
Can't say i've seen your car there though matey? What do you study?
Have you seen that rather fake 182 wanabe on campus?

106 GTI
hi JT

Pedo20bear.png

BMW 323i Coupe
Yeah, i park up by there because i refuse to buy a permit (as im officially contracted to work for the uni) or pay silly prices for parking, i'm only there twice a week max these days, so sod that, i'd rather take the risk of being clamped!
Can't say i've seen your car there though matey? What do you study?
Have you seen that rather fake 182 wanabe on campus?

My old Corsa got clamped. :(

I study Sports Studies, but I should be giving that up in coming weeks, I actually work in the Sports Centre.

What does the 182 wannabe look like?

Artic Blue 182 FF
My old Corsa got clamped. :(

I study Sports Studies, but I should be giving that up in coming weeks, I actually work in the Sports Centre.

What does the 182 wannabe look like?

I must know you/you must know me, as i'm the only male sport studies mentor. Why you giving up mate? I was also playing five a side at the sport centre for quite a while on a Sunday.

The Wannabe 182 is silver, from the back it looks like any normal 182 with an exhaust, but from the front its now got a massive body kit! not to mention 5 doors. I'll get some pics of it though...and the driver if i can lol ;)

BMW 323i Coupe
I must know you/you must know me, as i'm the only male sport studies mentor. Why you giving up mate? I was also playing five a side at the sport centre for quite a while on a Sunday.

The Wannabe 182 is silver, from the back it looks like any normal 182 with an exhaust, but from the front its now got a massive body kit! not to mention 5 doors. I'll get some pics of it though...and the driver if i can lol ;)

Haha lol I thought I'd ask cause I thought you'd say mine was the wannabe car. The Sports Studies has a mentor? I haven't been in much this year, I'm in my second year, I've got a few things happening at home which mean I need to be earning a full time wage and saving up, so as I'm not really excited about Uni anymore it just feels right!

Haha I haven't seen that car, I'm gunna keep an eye out though, maybe see if I can get a few pics

BMW 323i Coupe
Thats the one im thinking of :)

Where abouts are you from Alex?

Got a meet next month down Newport if your interested :)

I'm from Newport mate, I live in Beechwood.

I may be interested if I'm not busy, where abouts and when?

Artic Blue 182 FF
Haha lol I thought I'd ask cause I thought you'd say mine was the wannabe car. The Sports Studies has a mentor? I haven't been in much this year, I'm in my second year, I've got a few things happening at home which mean I need to be earning a full time wage and saving up, so as I'm not really excited about Uni anymore it just feels right!

Haha I haven't seen that car, I'm gunna keep an eye out though, maybe see if I can get a few pics

Uni sucks! Sport Studies sucks! Fact!, yeh lol, i would of been there for your first year too, not that it matters. I'll pop by the sports centre in the next day or two, say 'ello.

Yup, thats the one Ryan, Miss Gen. Guna flyer it the next time i come across it.

BMW 323i Coupe
Uni sucks! Sport Studies sucks! Fact!, yeh lol, i would of been there for your first year too, not that it matters. I'll pop by the sports centre in the next day or two, say 'ello.

Yup, thats the one Ryan, Miss Gen. Guna flyer it the next time i come across it.

I'm off until next Tuesday.. lazy student. :D Feel free to pop in though, I'm easy to spot, I'm up on the staff board lol.

Ahh Miss Gen, now I've definitely seen her car, she must live locally because I've seen her around a few times.

BMW 323i Coupe
Thats the one im thinking of :)

Where abouts are you from Alex?

Got a meet next month down Newport if your interested :)

Just found out the info for that meet, I'm working that weekend. :( I always seem to get given the Valentines Day shift.

ITB'd 182...

Nice one JT

Let me know if you run out of flyers, Ive got loads :eek:

Artic Blue 182 FF
Sadly no flyers on me today, but took a quick blast around campus earlier.
Got some pics :)

DSC00067.gif

DSC00068.gif

Seems like a lot of efforts gone into it tbh! RS bumpers and skirts, all the grills etc. Just shame its a 5 door with massive spats on it! No doubt she will turn up on CS sooner or later.