ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

God Damn Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Typical, fitted my splitter last Thursday and was out for a Sunday drive round Saddleworth and out of nowhere a moggie darts straight out from behind a parked car. :(

IMG00526-20110314-1610.jpg

IMG00527-20110314-1610.jpg

IMG00528-20110314-1610.jpg

and a few pics of the car. The cat could live in the arch gap (if it wasnt dead) :dapprove:

IMG00525-20110313-1444.jpg

IMG00524-20110313-1443.jpg

IMG00523-20110312-1603.jpg

IMG00522-20110312-1602.jpg

IMG00521-20110312-1153.jpg

I HATE Cats

chumpmobile
id be more thoughtful about you killing someones cat than your ridicoulously overpriced splitter

clio Mk2 P1 punto1.4
No sympathy from me. If you ran over my cat you would have more then your splitter to worry about

MK3, RX450H.
It's a cat. No biggie.
Can't stop a cat roaming about in middle of roads.
Glad it wasn't a dog.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It's a cat. No biggie.
Glad it wasn't a dog.

So a dogs life is more important than a cats?

I've cats and dogs in the past and I wouldn't have classed one as more important than the other..

williams 2,seat leon
i take it you stopped to find out whos it was, or did you just moan about the splitter and drive off?, at least you can have a laugh about killing someones family pet.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
It's a cat. No biggie.
Glad it wasn't a dog.

Exactly.

I'm not going to stop at every parked car by the road to see if a cat darts out from behind it. If it was a dog I would have had to report it. If you cat lovers must know the cat ran off, but Iv heard they run off to die.

Disastra Coupe
I think you need a little bit of slack cutting because you can't help a cat running off in front of you. But i wouldn't have called it god damn kitty. Compared to the cat you've come off lucky.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Ch!ppen, fair enough the title of the thread was a bit daft and immature.

Triki, the cat did the hit and run, like I said I stopped but the cat bolted off over a wall.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
i wrote my first mk1 clio off due to avoiding a cat (in all fairness i was very in-experienced at the time and it was terrential rain)! but i could have killed myself trying to save a daft animal. not next time...

rb182 cup
you're not the 1st to kill a cat & defo not the last....they say cats have 9 lives cos of the accidents they get into

Status
Not open for further replies.