ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going.....Going.....

Beetle
Going....
going1.jpg

Going....
going2.jpg

Going....
going3.jpg

Going....
going4.jpg

Gone :(
going5.jpg

And i miss it already:cry: Still, at least i'll still see it on here/williamsclio. Glad it's gone to a decent chap and not some spotty chav. Although he does plan to put lexus lights and 18"s on it........... ;)
Such a weird feeling watching somebody drive your car away:dapprove:

No more clio's for me!
I hate that feeling...even when its completely up to you and you want to move on to another motor. ah well, onwards and upwards! 106 gti here we gon then...lol

Good luck :)

Beetle
Just felt it was time for a change mate, had it a year, had my fun in it. Yep lol, looking for a 106 gti now after i've saved for a few weeks.
Dalla, cheers it did look great imo, maybe if i don't like how the gti's drive it'll be willy time, we'll see :)

Beetle
Really hope so Maz :)
Love that one Dalla
Freebone - Leeds_clio bought it, member on here and wc

Looking for a ph-quick...
cant belive its gone Scott! I think im about as upset as you lol!!! U'd better get something good to make up for it!

Beetle
lol, i'll try and make the pug look as good Amir, will miss the fat arches and the bulge though

S2000
that didn't take long to get rid!!! Out of interest mate how much did you get for it, incase I decide to sell the 16v? and who was it who bought it, presumming it was someone off here from what you said?

Beetle
Yeah he's on here and williamsclio, got a bit less than i wanted but i reckon it was a good deal for both of us :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It was me who bought it!!

After attending FCS in my vauxhall vectra I started to miss the whole clio scene so thought i'd get back into it!

Thanks a lot to Scott - really nice bloke and im really happy with the motor :)

1.8 Civic EX
yay!! haha! ;)

don't belive you sold it! was a bit sudden!...atleast it's staying on the site! and I hope you have fun test driving a few cars to replace it! thats always the best bit of buying cars!

SLK 350
Guy said:
yeah i hate them chavvy vandals who stick superchargers under the bonnets feeding jenvey throttle bodies..

Couldn't give a monkeys what its running, looking like that i'd be embarassed to drive it. I'd take a standard looking car anyday over that barry effort. But if yellow and black cars with sunstrips floats ya boat then fair do's ;)

Beetle
Rhino16v said:
yay!! haha! ;)

don't belive you sold it! was a bit sudden!...atleast it's staying on the site! and I hope you have fun test driving a few cars to replace it! thats always the best bit of buying cars!
lol, you can be the first to show off your car now mate ;) Can't wait to go test a few, might get a willy if i dont like the pugs hehe.
Cheers Ali.

1.8 Civic EX
haha! I've never driven a pug but I don't like the pedals in them, only thing that would put me off, there are rather close together....hope it all goes well mate!

Gutted mate, but the 106 will be more fun, lighter and quicker than the valver. for once you might beat my time at pod :rasp:

www.renparts.co.uk
leeds_182 said:
It was me who bought it!!

After attending FCS in my vauxhall vectra I started to miss the whole clio scene so thought i'd get back into it!

Thanks a lot to Scott - really nice bloke and im really happy with the motor :)

Pah, vectras!

Ad

MK2 FRS
ozzyo99 said:
Couldn't give a monkeys what its running, looking like that i'd be embarassed to drive it. I'd take a standard looking car anyday over that barry effort. But if yellow and black cars with sunstrips floats ya boat then fair do's ;)

you stick to your cup splitter/spoiler and turinins mods, nice and safe and simple.:)

Turbos.
I agree with ozzy tbh, wouldn't be seen dead in that yellow pug.

Enjoy whatever you get Scott, know what you mean about the sinking feeling you get. When i win the lottery i will track down my old cars and buy them all back! ;)

Beetle
RSi Dave said:
Gutted mate, but the 106 will be more fun, lighter and quicker than the valver. for once you might beat my time at pod :rasp:
Pah:rasp: I'll easily beat it ;)