ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good alarm for Clio

Ive got the Clifford Concept 300. Very good alarm. Probably the main reason I still have my car after an attempted car-jacking!

Yeah Clifford is the way to go;) Ive got the 600, Ya can leave the leccy windows open walk away from car alarm it and all the windows close! f**kin quality!Looks good too:D

lol! Im getting that added to my 300 in a few weeks.

Both my brothers have the 600, just looks cool the windows goin up on their own! :cool:

Quote: Originally posted by spirez on 26 September 2003

i am going to get the clifford concept 300 with the anti-tilt sensors for about £350
where are you getting that done, are you having any options?

Mk2 Golf GTI

im not 100% sure where it is but my mate got the same deal, its somewhere in birmingham. i might go for the window closure option but thats about it

Got a Toad Ai606 with "total closure" about a week ago, well happy with it.. and it was about £50 cheaper than the Clifford too. Fitter told me he would choose the Toad over Clifford on his own vehicles..

Everyone has different opinions.. I was going for Toad when I rung up.. but ended up getting the Clifford.. I guess its down to which they feel more comfortable with fitting.

General feel I get mostly from people is.. Both are great when fitted properly..

Some Cliffords are installed badly, so therefore get a bad name because people post bad points on forums. Its nothing to do with the unit itself.

I was in the same situation last year.. and ended up with the Clifford, and Im very pleased with it and would definetly recommend it to anyone! (Concept 300 with Dual Zone Proxies)