ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good bodyshops in Newcastle area.

A newly fixed 172
I know this may have been posted before, but annot find anything.

I have a horrible scratch and a load of stone chips on the front bumber, as well as a few other scratches that look like someone has had sand paper out on my side sills.

I have tried polishing out but to no joy.

Just want to know if anyone can recommend any good place in my area where i can get this fixed.

Cheers

Chris

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
try chips away if it's only for a few bits - waiting for them to get back to me as want a quote on retouching the V6 spoiler where it kept touching the roof when the boot was opened (need to get shorter struts) hopefully let you know if the price is good. Don't want to pay another £140 to get it resprayed.

A newly fixed 172
Cheers mate.

Did you manage to get a price from them yet?

I have heard of a place in Team Valley, cant remember the name but a guy i know just got his rear bumper and a few other scratches done for £100.00

clio 172 cup
theres a bodyshop called dj motors just behind low fell, he got my 206 back on the road after sliding it into a lamppost at 40mph in the snow, fixed the door pillars they were twisted to hell and i thought it was a top job