ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good buy or not?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
It's right at the top end of the price bracket, but coming from Ktec, you'd expect it to be 100% perfect and needing nothing.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Not for me.

IME, you can tell how a cars been treated with the shoes its wearing. It doesn't surprise me that it has tree finders on if he's been using k-tec. The guy will have been scratching his arse.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
But it's a £4000 car once you get 4x decent tyres & a cup spoiler.

That's nearing an entire £1000 more than one bought privately with a bit of patience...
that's nearing £1000 more than I bought mine for 2 years ago... not good value imo.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Two things;

1. Mileage means absolutely f**k all, how a cars been looked after matters far more than anything. Condition > Mileage. Always. Unless you have a mental hang up about mileage in which case thats fair enough.

2. You're severely limiting your market by not venturing further afield. Your perfect car by the law of averages is circa 190 miles away, make that journey. Travelling > Owning a pup.

Speaking only from experience, ofcourse.

good luck!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
Why sub 60k? I don't know why some people worry about mileage so much with these.

and you've got to be willing to travel a bit Chris!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Oh im willing to travel no problem but without a car and 250+ miles away is a bit much,
Yes I know mileage isn't everything but it does mean something.
I mean ive seen a 182 for sale in Norfolk with 29,000 miles on it which I ofcourse you would go for over one with 80,000 on it right?
Personal opinion but that's what I think.
Just need to sell mine to be able to get one.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
Lol @ the way mine and Danny's answers were basically the same!

One thing though Danny how on earth did you work out an average of 190miles?

Chris, whilst a low mileage car is nice, it's doesn't mean it's been looked after.