ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Old Fashioned Acceleration Vid..

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hey guys,

Seeing as Dubai is enjoying a minor coldish spell (16 degrees on the dash) I thought I'd do a quick acceleration test. I can't decide if it seems quick or not. Seems to take forever to hit 160 km/h (100mph). Fluffed the start both times :eek: .

Quick or slow?? You decide!

th_MOV00061.jpg

200sx s14a
didnt seem bad lol you running any mods? hope you didnt run out of petrol lol. good too see clio ownage world wide

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I counted a very 'rough' 16 secs or so for 0-160km/h. I think with a decent launch a mid 15 is possible.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
seems about normal to me

unless it's a seriously quick car, i think speedo vids are deceiving

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Vid against the Turbo S lol is coming soon...let's just say the Clio gets humped...truly humped.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Vid against the Turbo S lol is coming soon...let's just say the Clio gets humped...truly humped.

You'll have the naturists to contend with John....more wood in the Porka than in some rainforests in South America! ;)

RSC 182 Cup
Looks to be about 7 seconds 0-100kph which is about right for a stock output 182. You might get it a bit quicker with a smoother launch.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Looks to be about 7 seconds 0-100kph which is about right for a stock output 182. You might get it a bit quicker with a smoother launch.

7 secs?? I think not lol. I've had a GPS verified 6.3 seconds before and -100mph in 15.8 seconds.

Also many proven 1/4 miles against a R32 recording equal times.

Ali- True but it was a gem find and the wood is a small price to pay for such a mint car ( SUV, whatever you wanna call the beast!)