ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good with new phones?

RS Meg 175
Im looking at getting a new phone as ive found i can get 40% off of orange 18month contracts through the Link as i work part time in currys :)

Im probably going to get a bundle with a PS3 as i wanted one anyway despite it not ACTUALLY being free lol

but phones im contemplating are:

8800 (Oldschool!)
W660i
W880i

What one do we think guys? (im not a gadget ***** just need it to make calls, send texts, play music and look nice :p)

Cheers :)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
6300 black is the perfect phone 4 u, easy to use, not complicated, very stylish:)

RS Meg 175
6300 black is the perfect phone 4 u, easy to use, not complicated, very stylish:)

haha that makes me sound old! haha im 19 just dont need the all the crap that comes with most of them! never understood the need for Internet on a mobile, although the dolphin contract im looking at gives you free webbrowsing on evenings and weekends i think :S

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i just got the new lg viewty touch, mental phone, still tryin 2 get the hang of it

RS Meg 175
quality, ive got an LG Shine, love it tbh.
I like my phones to look smart rather than like a house brick and able to give you a piggy back to nepal.