ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye 182

Just sold my 182 today, really sad to see it go... Had it 5 years from new and I loved it every day. I'll really miss 2nd gear from 25mph ish and flooring it, hit 4-5000 rpm and feel the kick..! Love it. I'll miss the handling too, it has so much grip and is predictable when you reach the limit. The ESP has saved me from some embarrasing moments though..!

The only problems I've had in 65,000 miles is the rear shocks (replaced on warranty), exhaust baffle (replaced again) and the steering wheel rubber grips falling off (annoying..!). Other niggles are the leaking washer jets, serv light coming at random and passenger door not always locking with remote key. Most of these are small things which are well reported, but are minor really.

Just waiting for my company car now - 1.4 tsi Scirocco..

Anyone thinking of buying one - do it...

Bye....

I've had mine 5 yrs & 55,000 miles & it still makes me grin with pride when i see it on my drive as i'm walking up to it for my daily commute. Every day it makes my heart race with excitement as I weave my way along the quiet Lincolnshire country roads; I bl00dy loves it!

I've had mine 5 yrs & 55,000 miles & it still makes me grin with pride when i see it on my drive as i'm walking up to it for my daily commute. Every day it makes my heart race with excitement as I weave my way along the quiet Lincolnshire country roads; I bl00dy loves it!

Completely agree..! If you get a chance, take your 182 to the Cat and Fiddle, that'll put a smile on yer face too

Looking forward to the roc now though.

200 FF Storm Grey
Completely agree..! If you get a chance, take your 182 to the Cat and Fiddle, that'll put a smile on yer face too

Looking forward to the roc now though.

Yeh just before you roll off and die while taking out a few sheep

I take it the T in tsi stands for turbo in the scirrocco? Bad times if it isnt tubo'd :\