ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye EP3 hello S3

Toureg vW Transporte
Well after 3 trouble free years of ceap motoring the 2003 Civic type R has gone, to be replaced by a 56plate 2007 Audi S3, managed to get hold of one in dolphin grey, and optional 18inch BBS split rims, full black and red leather interior and a spec list as long as my arm. Not the best photos, oh and i didnt ask for the pink skip. Here goes
P1000200.jpg

P1000199.jpg

P1000198.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't suppose you bought it from Grant Galiotze did you?

Sales manager at Glos Audi.

Toureg vW Transporte
Ha Ha daniel, yes we did, dealt with a chap called Keiron and grant pushed for the deal, each to their own. ow do you know him, what are your views

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ha Ha daniel, yes we did, dealt with a chap called Keiron and grant pushed for the deal, each to their own. ow do you know him, what are your views

I buy part exchanges from there. I've been dealing with him for a few years now.

I bought our Q7 and A4 off him when he was business manager at Bath Audi.

He's ok in small doses!! Got far too much energy for me though! lol.

Last edited:
  Toureg vW Transporte
Far too much of a keeno, does nothing for the reputation of car sales men. told us he had a new s3 too, then proceded to drive off down the slip road at 100+. tool

Very nice mate! I made a similar move and changed from a cup to a dolphin grey 56 plate 2.0T S-Line a few weeks ago.

How you finding it?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
We were lookin at that on PH. Bro was interested in it but then he seen the god awful interior!...

Other than that it's fit, one hell of an upgrade!

Toureg vW Transporte
I looked at a couple, would of liked an rs4 but couldnt stump up the extra cash.think they look good in sprint blue but the s3 doesnt carry it i thought they looked too glitzy with all the silver and the wheels. Finding it very smooth modial ufo. liking the way it delivers power over the civic. Seems quite juicy on the fuel,but we dont do many miles in it. Ali, took a while to get used to it but i dont think its too bad imo. I like the way audi lays out their interiors.Cars are always an individual thing, not everyones going to like everything

Snotter's
nice car,i went from an ep3 to an s3. Been a great car and done about 30k in nearly 2 years pretyy much problem free.

Steering racks are a week point

Get a re-map asap, once you have you will never want to drive a standard car.

Toureg vW Transporte
nice car,i went from an ep3 to an s3. Been a great car and done about 30k in nearly 2 years pretyy much problem free.

Steering racks are a week point

Get a re-map asap, once you have you will never want to drive a standard car.

What does a remap take them to fella? have you had one?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Re. A comment above, seen both an RS4 and S3 in Yellow! WOW! looked great imo!

Snotter's
What does a remap take them to fella? have you had one?

Yeh i got a GIAC remap with controller (takes 10 seconds to put back to standard) and an evoms induction kit.

It made 276 @ the wheels and 318 ib/ft. (ran in 4wd not with the fuse out like most r32 owners do :) )

Ive also got some h and r springs which make a big differene to the looks and handling.

Toureg vW Transporte
Re. A comment above, seen both an RS4 and S3 in Yellow! WOW! looked great imo!

Would of loved an rs4 but with a wedding to pay for in sept, i couldnt afford one, and there didnt seem to be a massive choice in s3 for the money i had.

Toureg vW Transporte
Yeh i got a GIAC remap with controller (takes 10 seconds to put back to standard) and an evoms induction kit.

It made 276 @ the wheels and 318 ib/ft. (ran in 4wd not with the fuse out like most r32 owners do :) )

Ive also got some h and r springs which make a big differene to the looks and handling.

Hell bet thats got some poke, how much was that?? any photos SOHROB, how long have you had it, have you been pleased? and what did you have before? They seem quite thirsty on the jungle juice

TTRS & V50
Love it, best colour too ;)

Much prefer these to the newer models. Not a big fan of the wheels, prefer the standard ones.

I will own one of these in this colour, FACT.

Now take a stroll to Revo ;)

Snotter's
Hell bet thats got some poke, how much was that?? any photos SOHROB, how long have you had it, have you been pleased? and what did you have before? They seem quite thirsty on the jungle juice

I had an ep3 type r before, with a remap its better than the civic on fuel.

Best car ive had by a mile,its pretty plain looking and most people call it boring but with a fuel pump,intake,downpipe and remap your looking at 370 bhp.