ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Meet - June (Lots of pics!!)

133/225/CLS AMG
Today was the Goodwood Breakfast Meet for June. There were some amazing cars there and a nice variety as well. I took my new camera along so I'll let the pictures most of the talking, there's plenty of them!

We followed these two for part of the journey

3.jpg

Then these in the car park

4.jpg

5.jpg

Then the rest of the cars

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

18.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

One of my favourite cars of the meet

14.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

8-3.jpg

7-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

This was my actual favourite car of the show

34.jpg

37.jpg

39.jpg

36.jpg

40.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

50.jpg

46.jpg

44.jpg

43.jpg

42.jpg

41.jpg

53.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

55.jpg

54.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

66.jpg

67.jpg

What appears to be a very rare TVR Sagora

68.jpg

70.jpg

69.jpg

71.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

133/225/CLS AMG
Haha awesome mate, must admit I'll spot a RenaultSport a mile off.

Although it was smaller than last months, I preferred the meet for it. Was a good day. :)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Goodwood, u just turn up and hope he lets you in, it wasn't too bad when the breakfast clubs started out but now its so busy its really bad. Also the whole event has become so commercial nowadays its a joke. Most of the paddock is filled with stands for company's to promote there products, making less parking spots for people like me who used to be able to get in no problem.

133/225/CLS AMG
Yeah I think you have to apply in advance for a space on the track. Last month I'm pretty sure that Lotus Carlton was parked up along the track. :)

30.jpg

***Actually a different Lotus Carlton but still capable of being in the paddock ***

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Few Valet Magic cars there mate!;)

What's the new camera? Shots are fantastic! :)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
As I understand it the guy on the gate makes his decisions on the spot, then once past him, someone else decides if you're deemed worthy, clean, and unique enough to grace the track or end up parked in the paddock,

133/225/CLS AMG
Few Valet Magic cars there mate!;)

What's the new camera? Shots are fantastic! :)

Thanks mate, it's a much better camera than I'm used too. It's a Fujifilm Finepix S4000 so basically a bridge camera. Not quite up there with an SLR but I'm of the thinking it's down to the photographer rather than just the camera that makes a good photo. Not that I'm an especially good photographer but I've seen photorgraphers with thousands of pounds worth of camera equipment still taking very average photos.

As I understand it the guy on the gate makes his decisions on the spot, then once past him, someone else decides if you're deemed worthy, clean, and unique enough to grace the track or end up parked in the paddock,

There is an option to pre-register as well (https://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-club/contact.aspx) but I'm guessing plenty of motors turn up spontaneously though and then the muppet on the gate only lets the obvious ones in when they do! :(

133/225/CLS AMG
Reckon they'd let a racing blue, Gordini striped 182 and a Twingo Gordini in to the next one then?? hehe

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
last time i done it there were 5 other cars there including that Nissan micra with the 350z engine in it doing donuts on the track LOL