ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Revival 13th-15th Sept

RS 189.9
Hi Guys!

So I have been chatting with a few people about attending Goodwood Revival this year as I have never been before and my Uncle goes every year.
Oli (cub-172) mentioned he 'may know a man' who may be able to 'sort us out'.. dodgy sounding i know! But thought I would start the ball rolling on drumming up interest as i think it would be a good laugh!
To try and persuade you all its the anniversary of the GT40, and there will be a GT-40 only race taking place... Not to be missed!

For those interested Weekend tickets are £125, for just a Saturday or Sunday its £60 each day and Friday is £38. For anyone under 22 its around half the price.

Here is the link for more info:
http://www.goodwood.co.uk/revival/welcome.aspx

Discuss away and pop your name down if you are interested!

Twingo Dynamique
Not from the area, but went a couple years ago... all i can say is phenomenal!!! oh, and make sure you dress in period costume!!! otherwise you WILL be the 1% of people who don't!!

All in all it is the best motoracing event i have been to IMO!

Have you got a price for paddock pass? as that is definitely worth it!! :)

My son and his girlfriend went last year but more as a lifestyle thing than motor racing. Would be well up for this, as I remember seeing Minis hunting down Ford Galaxies at Brands Hatch when I was a kid, shall I just wear my normal clothes then?

RS 189.9
Yesss. im loving this. so lets start a attendance thread and what tickets people are buying so Oli can let his 'man' ;) know!

EllenA + 1: Weekend- probably not camping!