ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got a bit of a problem.. rear brakes.

ph 2, 172.
Hi guys, just come on here to pick some of your brains before i have to take the car to a garage or buy anything that may not be neccessary.

I fitted new pads and disks on the front & rear of the car over the past week, however theres a grinding noise coming from the back, sounds like theres nothing on the pads and there rubbing against the disk? if you can imagine that lol.

Anyway, i thought it might be that the caliper its self is ceased in some way?

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

:)

Various
Hi guys, just come on here to pick some of your brains before i have to take the car to a garage or buy anything that may not be neccessary.

I fitted new pads and disks on the front & rear of the car over the past week, however theres a grinding noise coming from the back, sounds like theres nothing on the pads and there rubbing against the disk? if you can imagine that lol.

Anyway, i thought it might be that the caliper its self is ceased in some way?

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

:)

Was your car at ours having a cover fitted the other day?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i fitted new rear discs and pads about 2 months ago. They now looked absolutely fcuked, rusty, uneaven wear. i think my calipers are shot.

ph 2, 172.
I heard them as he was driving off (your dad said you only just had them fitted). If you want to bring it sure we can have a look for you.

yeah i thought that was them bedding in, but obviously not now.. pm me details what you want for looking at it (£)

i fitted new rear discs and pads about 2 months ago. They now looked absolutely fcuked, rusty, uneaven wear. i think my calipers are shot.

ahh same with mine, rust all over the back alloy!!