ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my OZ SuperT GTs, but they sent me the wrong offset!

Clio 172 Mk2
Hello!

Got my wheels & tyres today, all ready to put onto the car, but I noticed something that may be a problem. Basically, I have got the OZ wheels with 195/45 VR16 tyres on them, but the wheel offset is et42. Now if Im correct arent the original 172 Mk2 wheels with an offset of et48.5? Is this going to be a problem??

PS:- The car is riding on Eibach Pro springs which lowers the car a teeny weeny bit (about 15mm). Also, Ive got Aurora K103 tyres on them - how rubbish are they?

biglunn said:
Hello!

Got my wheels & tyres today, all ready to put onto the car, but I noticed something that may be a problem. Basically, I have got the OZ wheels with 195/45 VR16 tyres on them, but the wheel offset is et42. Now if Im correct arent the original 172 Mk2 wheels with an offset of et48.5? Is this going to be a problem??

PS:- The car is riding on Eibach Pro springs which lowers the car a teeny weeny bit (about 15mm). Also, Ive got Aurora K103 tyres on them - how rubbish are they?

It;ll be fine.

Megane225FF
wheels will fit no problem..
"Aurora K103 tyres " - never heard of them.. take it easy with the right foot fella!

Clio 172 Mk2
Cheers.

Im going from Michelin PE2s to these cheapo tyres, and as thedoc advises, I reckon I should take it easy! Perhaps I ought to get these tyres replaced with quality stuff and sell these cheapos.

These Auroras are actually Hankooks apparently.

Last edited: