ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got Recaros?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
There's a picture on the first page, it is pissed there but that's due to my mounts being manky which will be rectified soon.
Just the right one that sags slightly, left side is pretty much spot on haha.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
So i guess when i go for a new exhaust its worth getting new mounts too??? this seem to be common when fitting a aftermarket exhaust cheers

by the way sorry for hijacking this thread from recaros to exhausts:evil:

Last edited:

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Well if yours are knackered then yeah. Bit of hosepipe and a cable tie works the same apparently ;)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Like your "i <3..." things today, don't you?

And thankya, like the amytank label too :approve:

ahhh so you read my witty and informative blurb but didnt leave your seal, hurt

im just in a heart kinda way today, the recaro'd sexmachine that is your RB182 shall now be called 'Amytank'

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
^ Ta!

I've not really got anything to say about little gobsh*tes from Salford tbh ..

A Flamin' Red one
You cheeky mare! How did you manage to convince him to sell those without the car!?

Sounds like you've been spending... ;)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
You cheeky mare! How did you manage to convince him to sell those without the car!?

Sounds like you've been spending... ;)

Jack's doing, not mine!
The guy literally had no idea about his car...or anything tbh. Lost out on a further £400 easily. Right place at the right time, impulse buy ftw ;)

Noice Amy! you will have to let me sit in them if i come to a meet soon!:eek:

Passenger side only...you may not get in the driver's side cause I'm on the short side :eek:

Clio182, Mini Cooper 1275
well i think they look utter shi+ . . . . . . . . . . . . .only joking they are pretty damn sexual, would you swap them for a chocolate labrador and a wham bar?

Recaros rule! I love mine to bits! No more falling out of my seat like I used to in my clio 1.2!

703828-3.jpg

And they're are A LOT more comfortable than I thought they'd be!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
not bad! cobras are the future! sit in the correct position - not to high like standard seats and recaros - when removed the 15mm washers

and imo more factory look to them! (match that bit better) and more supportive - can you tell im convinced good price mind

:approve:

edit best 182 though (cup) ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Great... Nice seats and the Washer Blanks look much better CC'd

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Considering the price of those ones for sale^, you got a very good deal Amy well done.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Yeah i know, tbh they're worth that...just the guy selling these ones was a tool!

Black Gold Trophy
Yeah was an absolute steal of a price, I had to do a lot of faffing around emailing him trying to work out a deal cos he was a tit and didnt speak english 'properings' but it was well worth it in the end. I also managed to get the stain out yesterday too, microfibre damp with warm water works perfect!

I think I've earned boyfriend of the year award :D