ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got tooted in a 30 zone..

Audi TTS S Tronic
I get told to slow down in a 30mph zone... when I'm driving 20mph! (Just pulled out and getting to the speed limit
That's in a standard car with no exhaust to make it sound loud or anything. I usually just stop, tell them I'm doing 20mph, and that they need to f**k off"

Always women that whinge I've noticed...

Audi TTS S Tronic
Probably telling you to speed up then! I'd be tooting if you were infront!

If you'd read my whole post... you'll see that I said I was accelerating to the speed limit.

Believe me, I'm the sort that gets to the speed limit ASAP because I hate getting stuck behind other drivers doing 5-25mph! - No need for it at all!

Rusty Cup
Should have beaten them savagely with their own shoes!! that'll teach them to have an opinion on the events unfolding infront of them!! mugs!!

Ph1
If you'd read my whole post... you'll see that I said I was accelerating to the speed limit.

Believe me, I'm the sort that gets to the speed limit ASAP because I hate getting stuck behind other drivers doing 5-25mph! - No need for it at all!

What you driving mate a ship? Takes like 3 seconds to get to 30. If your having grief getting up to the dizzy heights of 3 0 then your either pushing the car or have pulled out in front of someone :rasp:

Too many 30 limits are gay. Outside a school fine, but there's roads which were happy 40's plus which have been reduced by nothing more than protecting the carbon footprint busy body council meddling

LY R27, Fiesta ZS TD
On my way home from having a tooth out this aft, feeling like s**t so thought i'd come back home down the country roads. Get stuck behind a couple of cars doing 40-50 on 60 roads and for about six or seven miles this golf GTI was absolutely glued to my back bumper, was absolutely nothing I could have done to overtake but because I was leaving a safe distance between me and the car infront he was mighty pissed!

Thought about tapping my brakes to get him to back off but just left him to froth

RS6 C7
I was on the way back home going through a little town the other day, im doing about 20-25 in a 30 zone and some guy walking starts waving at me and shouting slow down, I quickly told him "im going 25 you old prick". IDIOT.

Ph1
I was on the way back home going through a little town the other day, im doing about 20-25 in a 30 zone and some guy walking starts waving at me and shouting slow down, I quickly told him "im going 25 you old prick". IDIOT.

20 to 25 mph. Are you 80 years old ?

Black 172
I usually just stop, tell them I'm doing 20mph, and that they need to f**k off"
I never get people shouting at me to slow down when I'm going under the speed limit, or over it for that matter. I wonder why it happens so often to you that you have developed a usual procedure to deal with it?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
LOL at people knowing how long they take to reach 30mph, thus meaning that any passer-by who judges them is actually incorrrect.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I hate this, especially when it's some t**t in an Audi driving around 10mm from my tear bumper.

Best thing to do is just ignore them tbh.

racing blue 200 cup
hope your girlfriend wasnt injured.did it get stuck between your teeth or did you just yank it out deliberately.