ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
In Skyrim I had a dog, it was awesome for 5 minutes until I accidently shot it with an arrow, lol! Silly c**t.

If you're allowed to punch an old woman in GTA, I don't see the issue with kicking a cat.

Goliath I
'I used to have a dog, until he took an arrow to the knee'

Although I believe that if dogs are going to be in GTA V then they will be there for mauling people.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I think Rockstar came out before and said the only thing they wouldn't put in GTA was children.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I think Rockstar came out before and said the only thing they wouldn't put in GTA was children.

I remember something along those lines too.

Animals would be quality. Not just dogs either, hiking up the mountain and a big f**k off bear appears. Awesome.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
No kids? Damn!

Lol at the bear. I'd s**t myself and spray rounds from an m16 everywhere!

CoverReg610.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Anyone summarise why it sounds so good from this latest bit of info?

Jap Box
Read the summary and it looks great, just disappointed the following aren't in there like san andreas etc:

• San Andreas' RPG-like player customization is still absent, but you can customize the clothing of each character.
  • GTA IV's romance feature has been removed.
  • There will be a "vibrant and fun" economy, but you won't be able to buy property.

Shame they haven't added things back in like before where you would tow things with the tow truck and hitch up a truck trailer, derail the trains. Was always fun to do that when messing around.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Larger map than GTA IV, San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption. Combined. Combined!

Mental. I'm guessing km wise, it won't be much bigger, but I reckon that there'll be a lot more buildings to go in, plus scuba diving, lol!

No mention of animals yet...

<3 GTA.

Golf R/Leon FR
Sounds really good. I'm bought GTA IV complete edition pre-owned last week for £18 and have been rinsing it everyday, forgot how good it was :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I can't wait for online. GTA online > all.

Anyone fancy a few games on GTA IV soon?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Will do geez. I love doing silly things on it to wind people up.

I remember driving about, slowly bumping into some bloke who was on my team, but on foot. He took it as a hint that I wanted him to get in the car - I didn't. Every time he'd go to open the door, I'd just drive away - only a couple of feet. He quit after 4 or 5 attempts and sent me some abuse. LOL!

clio 172 cup
shame theyve taken away some fun features in depth customizing of character ect there was nothing better than beefing cj up and getting tatted up no shirt bandana and green jeans repping GS Family WIN! haha i hope you can customize cars again its all the silly side bits people have mentioned that make this game so awsome i mean who hasnt killed a prostitute after your 'business' is concluded to get your money back! or towing a car full of those filthy glen park ballas on to the tracks of an oncoming train going on a rampage in a tank the list goes on

dont know how such a big game world will translate into online play could be alot of lagging ect