ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It just looks so epic.

I like going shopping for a very sharp suit!

Really looking forward to this but cant bring myself to play it on the PS3 so will wait for the PC release; which will most likely take 6 months :/

The old San Andres was my favourite one so I have high hopes for it; if they can have the same sort of things that you could do on the old one with other stuff added in then that will be great!

Not sure what it will be like playing different characters. Can you switch when ever between each one or has this not been stated yet?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I bet you get the white brogues.

Lols! I can't remember what shoes I had in the last one but it was a sharp suit then proceeded to pop and bang an Evo about the place, classy!

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
My god this looks amazing!!!

IF you pre order in GAME you get a pretty epic poster!

Double whammy with game, not only do you pre order, you also get the thrill of gambling whether they'll go under in the mean time or not!!!
Will pre order from big store, sainsburys or tesco for sure!

1.8 Civic EX
After the pile of turd that was GTA IV, judging by this trailer, they have got back on track to what made a GTA game a good game. Actually quite looking forward to it now, will be interesting to see how the three main characters cross over throughout the story line and if it's a good introduction to the game or not...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Can't believe so many people didn't like GTA IV, I still play it now. Lol!

Petrol Blue 182.
Love going up the cranes and sniping people in the streets. Then shooting down the police choppers with a bazooka!

1.8 Civic EX
Can't believe so many people didn't like GTA IV, I still play it now. Lol!

Just didn't do it for me. Nico was just a bit "wet" and the story didn't have any pull to it. I endend up just playing for the sake of finishing it and not caring about the story line etc. The best bit about it was the bald guy in the car garage was it Bruce??? He was mildly amusing.

GTA IV is epic.

As soon as it loads. Cheats activated.

Weapons.
Helicopter.

Bring the rain.

Understandable but you shouldn't have to activate "cheats" to make a game fun. It was just missing something for me and I'm not 100% sure on what.

Admittedly online was a laugh on the odd occasion.

An orange one
LOOKS EPIC!!!!!

think im going to have to buy a new console...or a HDD...my Xbox doesnt have a HD just a slot lol!

2007 model FTL :(

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Just didn't do it for me. Nico was just a bit "wet" and the story didn't have any pull to it. I endend up just playing for the sake of finishing it and not caring about the story line etc. The best bit about it was the bald guy in the car garage was it Bruce??? He was mildly amusing.

Understandable but you shouldn't have to activate "cheats" to make a game fun. It was just missing something for me and I'm not 100% sure on what.

Admittedly online was a laugh on the odd occasion.

First game I bothered with multiplayer on, was awesome format!
Cannot understand anybody dissing gta4, was sooooo good after San Andreas crap!
Still dick about on 4 now, cheats are great for fun!
Loved 4, can't wait for 5.
Worst GTA ever was S.A!

Kawasaki ER6N
LOOKS EPIC!!!!!

think im going to have to buy a new console...or a HDD...my Xbox doesnt have a HD just a slot lol!

2007 model FTL :(

Game currently have some very good trade in offers on. I traded my old elite for £100 and got a new 250gb slim with Halo 4, Skyrim and Assasins Creed limited edition for £137.

Petrol Blue 182.
First game I bothered with multiplayer on, was awesome format!
Cannot understand anybody dissing gta4, was sooooo good after San Andreas crap!
Still dick about on 4 now, cheats are great for fun!
Loved 4, can't wait for 5.
Worst GTA ever was S.A!

Apart from the Originals "top down" view.

I don't think theres ever been a bad GTA

Petrol Blue 182.
LOL, GTA III was where it took off for me. Was never fussed by the first two, couldn't get on with them.

Vice City and S.A are the best GTA for me!

Is that not ice cubes voice? You talkin about the guy in blue?

Possibly. He sounds very CJ-ish though. Or like another San Andreas character.

It's a bit mad to think that 15 years ago GTA games looked like this..
gta_1.jpg

Loved that. Wonder if its on PSN..

Corsa SXi
Loved Vice City as well, that was the first one I played and it was so good, so I went and bought GTA III but didn't really like it.

The top down GTA games were also excellent for their time. Still quite fun to have a play with now.

THE worst GTA is GTA:London. An absolute crop of s**t.

An orange one
Game currently have some very good trade in offers on. I traded my old elite for £100 and got a new 250gb slim with Halo 4, Skyrim and Assasins Creed limited edition for £137.

Cheers mate, may pop in...don't want to upgrade if there's a new console next year though, is there a clip in HDD that would help??

This console has never put a foot wrong in 5 years, never had RROD so it's been a good un :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Can you not just replace the hdd? I did my ps3 myself a while ago.