ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

I discovered that flying a helicopter into the army base to steal a fighter jet doesn't end well.

I did around 1 hour of missions, 2 and half hours of messing around last night, forgot how much I love this game.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
My copy just arrived at work so have said to the girlfriend I cant make our dinner date tonight as I have to stay late at work :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Just hijacked a military convoy with Trevor, was fucken beautiful.

Helicopter in full pelt, landed right where I wanted to, jump out into psycho mode and take down 20 troops. Steal the truck. So awesome.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trevor on that Lazlow mission. Actual tears!

Oh I now have my money from the heist so suits r us!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Biggest mistake ever letting my brother have a go on GTA. Been sat watching him for half hour now :(

Petrol Blue 182.
Any one got any tips on what stocks to buy? I bought a load of cigarette shares before the Redwood Cigarette witness mission. Mate an absolute fortune, but thats all I've bought at the moment.

Switched to Trevor. He's pissed in his pants on a beach, surrounded by dead bodies. Shouting I didn't do it. Trevor is a hero. I've switched it off now. On 63% atm lol

Goliath I
After my failed attempt to stop a freight train by planting a Fire Engine on the tracks, I tried shooting the driver as it passed... I missed.

So I jumped onto one of the rear carriages as it passed and made way across the roof. I got to the front of the train, slid down onto the side of it a found that the b*****d locks the door, so I put a cap in the back of his head through the window.

And found that yup, it just keeps on going....

a4are7yb.jpg

(You cant use the camera on a moving train)

After my failed attempt to stop a freight train by planting a Fire Engine on the tracks, I tried shooting the driver as it passed... I missed.

So I jumped onto one of the rear carriages as it passed and made way across the roof. I got to the front of the train, slid down onto the side of it a found that the b*****d locks the door, so I put a cap in the back of his head through the window.

And found that yup, it just keeps on going....

I don't think they're drivable :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not a greatest picture but can't take a picture in game. I need a lambo now!

ga4ypyha.jpg

BG Clio 182
I am yet to find any weapons around the map other than the Ammonation stores, in previous games there were guns and armour littered around the map. And also hidden packages are they only locatable after a certain point in the story.