ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Great service from Renault SHOCK!

172, Tiguan

After the boot catch worked its way loose on the Autobahn a couple of weeks back Ive been driving round with rachet straps holding the boot down for 14 days.

Anyway this morning the car went in, still covered in flies (thousands) and owned stickers, with all the trim missing from the boot, black wheels slung in the back and mud all the way down the side. I even couldnt be arsed to take the CDA off like I usually do.

Collected the courtesy Bangbus (suprisingly enjoyable - though gutless) and returned after work to collect the car.

As well as a new boot catch/latch thingy theyve ignored all the crap in the car and completly cleaned it removing all the owned stickers and all the dried on bugs!! After my agreement the dent guy even removed the 4 dents in the boot after someone hit it/punched it whilst in Germany! All of this (apart from the dents - £50) was done under warrenty. The car is now back to 100% fitness and ready to be put back to standard before the dreaded day.

Anyway, wanted to just report on excellent service from a Reno dealer - its not all doom and gloom.

Blimey long post, sorry.

172, Tiguan

Crawley Down group. lol sorry! Excellent service for a while now.

Being sold very soon Mike :(

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 04 July 2005
what is the dreaded day anyway Jon?

When he sells?

172, Tiguan

lol @ Dan.

Growing up time Mike, time to look at houses! Going to be getting something cheaper - but hopefully as much fun on track.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 04 July 2005

Growing up time Mike, time to look at houses!
tried it, didnt like it much, but hey you have to live somewhere.

1 Acacia Drive - OWNED :D