ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greetings from Aberdeen

172 Cup
Hey everyone :)

Just joined this lovely community as I'll be buying my first clio sport sometime next month so wish me luck.
Took me a while to finally decide on going for a 182 cup (was also considering the fiesta ST, civic type R, vw golf) and now just need to start looking for some good offers.

I know that mileage shouldn't count for a car that's had all its service done in time etc but is there any rules of thumb for the max mileage when buying a 2nd hand clio sport ?

Kind Regards,
​Mihai.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Concentrate on service history and condition rather than mileage and owners, both those things are irrelevant to a car thats been religiously maintained.

Welcome btw.

Clio 3 RS
welcome :D
I just picked a second hand one that wasn't messed with, not modded. mine had 24.000 kms when I bought it, and still looks like new.