ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gris iceberg/ Grey icebeg difference **help needed **

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
Hi. can someone tell/show me the difference in Gris iceberg 640 and Grey iceberg 640 ? Ordering paint and theres 2 options for code 640 which I have stated. Thanks guys

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
ahhh that makes sense haha.... why do companies have to confuse me :)

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
Their the same colour but there's likely to be many different shades of it
yeah that's what im worrying about is the shades espeacially when they gave the two options on that paint code that's when I came and asked the difference until I was told they are the same. so now im stumped, don't fancy spending £38 for 0.5l of the wrong shade haha

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Take your wing mirror cover off and take it to the paint mixer. Match it perfectly then

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Will the shop your getting it from not do you a shade chart? Thats what we did when spraying my rear bumper.

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
jaff - cant send wing cover because of buying it online... done that with halfords, what an experience that was haha
matthew - ive asked for a shade chart but they dont do one just the one shade they have i guess.. prob wont get it there now though.

anyone got any numbers/ websites of companies that they know of or used which have the different shades or even colour charts ?? thanks guys