ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group B cars dangerous?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i love the old group B cars id love it if they were still aloud to run

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KYGgwgNmJuY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KYGgwgNmJuY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:(

E90
Don't post the vids where people die, If people wanna see em, they can trawl youtube for em imo. Big differance from a crash vid to one where you are watching people die.

182 Cup
RS200s werent banned specifically, they came into group b in its final year and never got a chance to shine, as a competition car they were never particularly successful. Group B was banned because it was so popular that crowd levels were out of control and the FIA couldnt emply enough marshalls to control them, as a result teams pulled out and the FIA saw no other choice than to change the rules.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Don't post the vids where people die, If people wanna see em, they can trawl youtube for em imo. Big differance from a crash vid to one where you are watching people die.

I think people get the idea what happens in the video from the video title.

Its their own choice if they want to watch them. Some people might not know about these videos and part of motor sport history.

Sorry if anyone found these videos bad taste to post in the forum.