ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gsf discs and pads

Audi A4
Contacted gsf yesterday and they quoted me £150 for front and rear discs and two sets of pads, which I thought was very good.
Anyway the question is has anyone else bought discs and pads from them and will they be substandard?

The car is a mk1 172

Cheers in advance

some of their stuff is crap.. i.e. just cheap brand stuff. like wheel bearings etc.

some of its good

on my old frenchie i bought brembo rear discs from them and bendix rear pads, theyre cheap too.

My pads are from GSF (front/back) and I can't fault them.. heh.

I had new discs/pads from there on my 1.2 (16v/Williams) and they were fine also.

GuyS said:
some of their stuff is crap.. i.e. just cheap brand stuff. like wheel bearings etc.

some of its good

on my old frenchie i bought brembo rear discs from them and bendix rear pads, theyre cheap too.

Nowt wrong with GSF wheel bearings!

They do cheapie brands, but for the mk1 clio anyways std brembo are the same price or near enough teh same price, wouldn't mess about with grooved / drilled discs, waste of time IMO