ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT 128 Washer Jet Hose/Pipe Replacement

GT 128 VVT
can anybody point me in the right direction to getting the piping/hoses replaced that goes to each washer jet just had a look and both have split causing water to leak.
thank you in advance

Fish/Aquarium type shop? You just need some hosing. Take one of the connectors if you can, or just measure the end of one of the split hoses so you know what size you need.

GT 128 VVT
Fish/Aquarium type shop? You just need some hosing. Take one of the connectors if you can, or just measure the end of one of the split hoses so you know what size you need.
Thanks for the reply I forgot to check it, went to halfrauds the next day as got 2.4 metre for £1.99

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
It's 6 mm aquarium hose for future reference. Used the blue stuff from pets at home on mine when it split on my old clio mk3.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Interesting, the wife's did that as well, was pissing water all over the engine and I strongly suspect that's what killed the coil packs so early. They went at about 30k miles.....