ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT Tuning better than K-Tec and BB

Ive heard that GT Tuning are far more professional in their approach then K-Tec and BB as far as tuning GTT goes...is that true?

I get the feeling that 3 GTT tuners can be the same, someone has to have the lead...

Have a word with Gav at K-Tec, he loves his GTT (or should that be hates anything that isnt! :eek:) and I expect would treat anyone elses like he does his own.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol gt tuning is no more, so u kinda stuffed that idea, well they may be around for a bit longer but they are closing down... gt tuning did or do some nice bits, but they were stupidly expensive, there is a company (tuner) that has bought the right to sell and produce the gt tuning stuff....

OK, thanks for the info...

As I said, Ive just heard the information...havnet had any experience with any of them...

But I know that I will give a visit to K-Tecs web shop very soon :))

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

GTT is a rip off merchant m8, david n trevor from k-tec used to work for him, GTT...t**sers.