ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5 Online ** 22/12 - Tonight 9:00 **

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
I'll try get on. There is a 800mb update needs downloaded first for anyone thats wanting to go on for 8 tonight.

Fiesta ST-2
Re: GT5 Online Tonight 8:00

I'll try get on. There is a 800mb update needs downloaded first for anyone thats wanting to go on for 8 tonight.

Christ, with my connection a 100MB download takes about 3-4 decades. Don't think ill be going on GT5 again.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

How do you do this? I.e with you lot as opposed to the masses online?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

You can enter in a specific room number so you can join our room.

i see. Do you have to use your own cars? Or do you get a set car? I.e can the person who starts the room define that you all have to use 1 specifc car?! - Reason being, i'm not that far on in the game!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Yeah i've not even started so if it's our own cars then i'm how do you put it? Fucked?

DCi

Count me in

edit: i did an online race a while ago and there is a selection of cars you can choose even if you aint bought them yet dont worry!

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
i see. Do you have to use your own cars? Or do you get a set car? I.e can the person who starts the room define that you all have to use 1 specifc car?! - Reason being, i'm not that far on in the game!

Yeh the host can decide to put a limit on bhp etc. They Can also decide if you use a car from your garage or open it up to use any car.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Good call! My fastest car is a CUDA running 600bhp, it's also handles like a barge. If we do an oval we'll be reeeet'

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Is the update automatic! I love not knowing anything about games or technology......

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Is the update automatic! I love not knowing anything about games or technology......

Yes mate it prompts when you switch the game on if you're connected to the interweb via the PS3

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Ali what's your ID?

I think it's AJRMOTORSPORT. How do i know?

Yes mate it prompts when you switch the game on if you're connected to the interweb via the PS3

Do you sign in before you go into the game. I think i signed in before and it was fine, then the second time i didn't and tried to do it when i was in the game and it failed?! - Does that sound about right?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Yes ill be hosting a 16 Player lounge, as for cars i try and keeping to just specific cars or powers as its fair. As for cars you use its up to you weather you use your own or the "recomended" cars.

Clio 172 Cup

Count me in, having a bit practice now as we speak, you going to post room number up on here?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Dont need a room number buddy just go onto community, then select me(bifcaids) then go to the cup and click the yellow icon next to it.

How do you do this? I.e with you lot as opposed to the masses online?

Same as xbox, click on your friend and join their room!

Would love to biffy but have to play COD black ops instead with my xbox friends:(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

I'll try mate and see what happens! :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Argh. Updates ! FML

ALI you look for bifcaids and click on him

EDIT: Mate got your messge but i'm waiting for this to install. can we hang fire for 5

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

How do i find him??? DO i look out with the game? or in the game. MEGA NOOB!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

I Just found Bifcaids? Not sure if i added you or i responded to yours?!??! Let me know, i did it in the PS menu?

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio

Im in... Although it just said that Im unable to join!!!?!

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio

I Just found Bifcaids? Not sure if i added you or i responded to yours?!??! Let me know, i did it in the PS menu?

Community > Select Player Profile > My Lounge

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

I'll add you later Ali, still got that Vee for you.