ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Citroen DS3 DSport
You have the game. Is that statement about the online bit true?

Entering a code or something?! And no rewards?

You can use a code or click on a friends name to access a online room. The code would be handy if you want to meet up with a group of people who are not all on your friends list.

Evo 5 RS
Haven't tried online. Although that's what I've been told. I can imagine online sounding like a set of wheelie bins falling down some concrete stairs though, with the amount of bumper cars that'd be going on.

FFS! Just bought a gear box and accidentally clicked "No" on the install now option. WHERE THE f**k HAS IT GONE? WHAT A STUPID OPTION TO HAVE!! FFFFUUUU!!!!

EDIT: Found that b*****d!
ROFL^ You sound like me last night

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You can use a code or click on a friends name to access a online room. The code would be handy if you want to meet up with a group of people who are not all on your friends list.

Surely then you'd still just click on your friends name to access the lobby?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Surely then you'd still just click on your friends name to access the lobby?

Only if they are in your friends list. Some people arrange races with forum communities etc so for them it makes sense to post a access code for people to join rather than have a need for them to be added as friends beforehand. You get the best of both worlds so it's not really a problem.

Listerine & Poledo
RE: B-Spec.

I gave him my mildly-worked over RX-7 and, as much as he wasn't exactly Hakkinen, he didn't do too bad, bless.

Might send him outin the mm-R tonight, that car owns all....in beginner class anyway

You have the game. Is that statement about the online bit true?

Entering a code or something?!
Apparently so, I brought it up earlier in the thread. When you create a room it gives you a 20 digit code. You then send that to a friend and they can punch it in and join you.

EDIT: Just read the follow up, guess its to invite non-friends.

FOCUS ST 275
RE: B-Spec.

I gave him my mildly-worked over RX-7 and, as much as he wasn't exactly Hakkinen, he didn't do too bad, bless.

Might send him outin the mm-R tonight, that car owns all....in beginner class anyway

mm-R????? Whats that?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Apparently so, I brought it up earlier in the thread. When you create a room it gives you a 20 digit code. You then send that to a friend and they can punch it in and join you.

EDIT: Just read the follow up, guess its to invite non-friends.

WTF. Is it 1998?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
after getting a few cars given after complaeting things, im not sure if i want to sell them and get abit of money but not sure if i need any one of them for completing challanges after?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Has anyone seen the Jay Leno Tank Car, 29333cc (thats not a mis type) pushing out 900bhp and 15000lbs of tourqe, only problem is the price £3.997.280cr Ouch

Kawasaki ER6N
I have a s1 elise now came up before a e-type.

My ek9 is savage.

Also all the 172's are in that colour I think.

All the 106 s16's are blue anyway.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Just purchased a second iceberg 172. Who wants to offer me what for it?

Last edited:
  C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Haven't tried online. Although that's what I've been told. I can imagine online sounding like a set of wheelie bins falling down some concrete stairs though, with the amount of bumper cars that'd be going on.

FFS! Just bought a gear box and accidentally clicked "No" on the install now option. WHERE THE f**k HAS IT GONE? WHAT A STUPID OPTION TO HAVE!! FFFFUUUU!!!!

EDIT: Found that b*****d!

PMSL

I done that last night.

Its in the Items Section!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
So with only 200 Premium cars in the dealers, do some manufacturers not have a dealer? Ie. Those with only Standard models?