ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Black/gold 182 FF
husband uses the online option for cod4 and says it fantastic albeit addictive, some nights he dont come to bed till 6 in the morning, not played online with gt yet son building up the cash so he can get a good car first

The Jap version gets the full cars, track etc according to GTplanet so looks like I won't buy the PAL version just yet

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
online is comedy. really enjoying it. just need to go faster! my scooby ain't quick enough!!!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've completed C & B classes tonight. Car of choice was the Integra for all any car events in both C & B and then I bought the Evo IX for all 4WD events and finally the GTR 07 to complete the B Class.

Loving this game, best I've played with the wheel and seat combo.

MINI Cooper S
Death to Tesco for not selling me the game, saying it isn't out until 7am :|

Asda FTFW :cool: Sold me it at 00:15 when i asked for it, for £19.71

Right, off to play this all night then die at work tomorrow :D

Danny

MY10 R35 GTR
I've completed C & B classes tonight. Car of choice was the Integra for all any car events in both C & B and then I bought the Evo IX for all 4WD events and finally the GTR 07 to complete the B Class.

Loving this game, best I've played with the wheel and seat combo.

u tried the no ABS???

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i was in asda b4 n theres no fuckin sign of it :S ghay so ill go in the morning 8 :D

Citroen DS3 DSport
I don't think any of the options i've selected have removed abs as I have not had any wheels lock yet. Perhaps I'm simply a brilliant driver :D

I have the wheel set to pro mode, the game in sim mode and all driver aids off. Will have to look into the abs feature tonight.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I discovered this morning that my Panasonic plasma does not suffer from screen burn. I fell asleep last night and left the plasma on the Japanese GT5 update screen, it was like that for 7 hours! Fortunately 5 minutes of use this morning got rid of any image retention.

Doing the jap update now after many crashes lol but its supposed to retain downloaded info so far.

Sneeks you need the R8 to complete the last race in B class on teh jap version so thats a bit different for a start!

Citroen DS3 DSport
You'll need to complete all classes again on the Jap version after the update. They are all unlocked and show as completed on the Class select screen but if you access the race list there are no awards won.

I don't think the GTR was the final B Class race but it was the only remaining event I had not entered in that class.

When is the full version out? is it really worth buying this scaled down version? are the graphics as good as they will will and its just the cars/tracks that have been held back?

Citroen DS3 DSport
I think it's definitely worth buying this, for under £20 it's good value. It'll be a year at least until the full version is released.

right... off to tescos for my missus then ;)
i havent actually got any 2 player games on ps yet anyway..
are the graphics AS goood as they will be on the full version?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yeah I don't imagine they will change much. Same game with less cars and tracks (6 tracks & 71 cars)

Octy VRS
Just checked my order with Amazon and it wasn't dispatched until 9.30 last night with Royal Mail, how's that going to arrive today? c***s! May go to Tesco later and return my Amazon order when it does arrive.

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
Got mine around 1pm yesterday and played it till 3.30am!

Done the class c and b races but found the online races annoying because of all the other tossers ruining it by bumping into each other.

I havnt seen a option to tune cars yet and you cant play you m8's online yet either - i doubt you will get that untill the full game comes out.

brilliant game though and well worth the £20 i paid delivered.

I was 1st place for my time on the daytona circuit in the amuse/opera 350z RS last night - is it still top? (ROB_TTS)

1.2 Dynamique billabong
still waiting for mine :( had an email from play.com saying it was dispatched on the 26th, then got another one last night saying there was a delay to there warehouse and that they had missed the release date so they were offering £3 off GTA 4

1.2 Dynamique billabong
yeah its a bit rubbish as ive had it on preorder for 4 months to get it early, i could have just gone to a shop and picked up a copy. hopefully it will come today as the post still hasnt been yet.
and whole £3 off isnt going to make me fork out another £47 lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
Done the class c and b races but found the online races annoying because of all the other tossers ruining it by bumping into each other.

I had one quick online game last night which would have been good if it wasn't a total dodgem car race. Fingers crossed for private rooms soon, they have said it is coming to Prologue.

T

thecremeegg

Well when the damage patch is completed that'll put a stop to it.....coming "very soon" apparently according to the guy who made the game :D