ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

The sound of two cars colliding in arcade mode is like closing a wheelie bin lol! Lets hope its not the same in GT mode!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Mines sat waiting for me at home woo!

Gonna get in, set it off to install, go for a run, and then come back and have some guilt free gaming

Lee

BMW M2C
Mines sat waiting for me at home woo!

Gonna get in, set it off to install, go for a run, and then come back and have some guilt free gaming

I got the run out the way this morning. I'll kick the install off while I make some dinner, then get stuck in to GT5.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Mine arrived from amazon today :cool: just messing about in arcade mode at the sec trying to find a decent setup for the G25 that i like.... oh and the install takes a good 45mins even tho it says 15mins lol

DSC01111.jpg

C

clio-lord

its ace. just for the losers that are putting crap vids up its nothin like anyof them. cockpit veiw is on all the cars as i can see

All the cars presently but only a fraction are unlocked so I suspect the std's are yet to be found, just enjoying drifting an rx7 around forest raceway, too much power on the turn in, rear end swept wide, opposite lock and caught it very nicely:cool:

Listerine & Poledo
All the cars presently but only a fraction are unlocked so I suspect the std's are yet to be found, just enjoying drifting an rx7 around forest raceway, too much power on the turn in, rear end swept wide, opposite lock and caught it very nicely:cool:

Lynden, stop using other people's logins!

Clio 200 Raider
Mine came from shopto today aswell, just had a quick blast on trial mountain with f40 with the pad lol

im guna get the g25 out now before i put the game in the bin lol serious shockin with the pad

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Mines nearly finished installing.... Wasn't expecting an update as soon as I put the disk in though :S

Clio 200 Raider
im so dissapointed just feels tosh even with the wheel as its not really officially supported i cant seem to customise any of the buttons. i like to feel weight behind the wheel and every time i turn the corner i dont want the wheel to decide to turn back the other way :dapprove:

Lee

BMW M2C
im so dissapointed just feels tosh even with the wheel as its not really officially supported i cant seem to customise any of the buttons. i like to feel weight behind the wheel and every time i turn the corner i dont want the wheel to decide to turn back the other way :dapprove:

I thought you said you had a G25?

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Apparently, I have a preorder for game from about 2 years ago. It's a midnight launch. Plus it's pay day tomorrow, and I'm now have the day off. Things are looking pretty good!! Can't actually wait now

Lee

BMW M2C
yeah i do and the g25 is awesome, but cant get it to work very well with this.

That's pathetic. Surely they've sorted out G25/27 support since they released Prolgue. If it's the "Real Driving Simulator" surely they expect people to use a decent wheel and pedal set-up. I tried Forza with the Fanatec Porsche wheel, with Clubsport pedals and a gated shifter and it all worked perfectly. I couldn't drive it for s**t, but it worked.

Looks like I'll use my old GT 4 wheel then rather than lifting a G27 out of the office this evening.

clio 197 cup
any one know what time parcel force deliver till. it says when i track it that the parcel should be delivered today but im still waiting

Fiesta ST2
@quik97 7pm

and they did sort the issues with the wheels apparently as the clutch works and all at the start of the games etc.

Clio 200 Raider
That's pathetic. Surely they've sorted out G25/27 support since they released Prolgue. If it's the "Real Driving Simulator" surely they expect people to use a decent wheel and pedal set-up. I tried Forza with the Fanatec Porsche wheel, with Clubsport pedals and a gated shifter and it all worked perfectly. I couldn't drive it for s**t, but it worked.

Looks like I'll use my old GT 4 wheel then rather than lifting a G27 out of the office this evening.

it might be ok for some people i dont know but i have tried to customise buttons in the menus. but you can only seem to do this with the other wheel types they have like GT pro or such things. The g25 works obviously but has no way near the same feeling as f1. this may be noobish but on f1 i use the left foot for breaking (far left pedal) and throttle as normal. ive turned all aids off. i hope someone can prove me wrong. As you say it seems you have got to buy a cheap steering wheel to get the best out of the best race game ever yeah right.

Lee

BMW M2C
A lot of people use the clutch as for the brake when playing F1. We have one of ours set-up like that as the part of the stand makes it hard to hit the middle pedal.

I'm still amazed they've not sorted that since Prologue. Supporting the two best wheels on the market should be a priority.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I have the G25, will post here later with my experience of using it with GT5. I also use the clutch pedal as the brake in F1.

Clio 200 Raider
I have the G25, will post here later with my experience of using it with GT5. I also use the clutch pedal as the brake in F1.

excellent mate hope you can share your experience. for me using the middle pedal as the brake on this is killing the game for me lol, especially as some of us might be using the wheel stand pro?

1.6 Ford Focus
Mine was waiting for me after work :D and its finally finished installing, funny enough it took exactly 50 mins.

156274_1572120314987_1594897637_1285071_1594728_n.gif

156274_1572120194984_1594897637_1285070_2915797_n.gif

156274_1572119874976_1594897637_1285068_6869129_n.gif

Why are people judging the sound on dodgey videos, im about to find out for myself first hand but there's people on here saying it sounds crap... of course it sounds crap when someones put a camera in front of their tv.

Not all the videos online are taken with crappy cameraphones. Some are capture card efforts. There's also the issue that there have been plenty of other driving games video'd with a crappy cameraphone which sound a hell of a lot better..

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
:)

I dont know if the update I installed had this big an effect or if I am just now 'getting it' but I take back everything negative I had to say about the handling, its superb.
I went back to my '97 Civic Type R and it felt like a tank, exactly how I would expect such a car to feel after driving the Nissan GT. I could really feel the weight, it was very heavy and I could tell that it had stock suspension with the way the weight was transfering from left to right. It felt very spongy and quick steering adjustments were not possible because of it.
I was not breaking enough into the corners and the heavyness of the car was very apparent the way it just kept on going deep into the turn, the feeling of inertia was very good.
At times I felt like I was on the edge of the tyres grip levels, just to check if this was just a feeling I pushed a bit harder and started to slide.

Very pleased with the game now, graphics & AI aside.