ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Octy VRS
How can I win Like the Wind though if I can't complete the Professional and Expert? When does Extreme open up? How much coin is the RM Vette?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
How can I win Like the Wind though if I can't complete the Professional and Expert? When does Extreme open up? How much coin is the RM Vette?

I think it's £500k fully race modified, and then a few engine mods up to 900bhp.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
£75-ish for the Z06 then go to AUTO, race mod the car then go to the parts bit n load it up its abot 350k all in

Octy VRS
Nice one, I will try that also. Just updated and the High Speed Ring Turbo race now nets 50K for 3mins.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Fully Tuned Shelby GT350R what a beast this is and what a hand full in the corners

Last edited by a moderator:
No its about 160k for the zr1 vette, 380k to RM it and then a further 100k for all the mods.

Would you like to loan mine Oska?

Octy VRS
Nah, cheers. Bought it last night and have race modded it. Not fully tuned yet but it's still a beast. You can get some wicked drifting done with it. Finally completed Professional level and got the Tank car as the random prize, yeah great.

Found a white Evo 6 RS TM with steelies in the used section and had to buy it, tuning it now for the Jap Championship.

loan it to me aswell! lol i dont have that kind of money :(

As its Xmas, goodwill to all men and all that. I will buy you a Corvette, race mod it, max the HP to 850 and tune it up so it handles sublimely. Once you run it in a bit and rebuild the engine it should be good for 905hp!

Only downside for you is that its being painted pink! Gotta take the rough with the smooth!

Megane 225 F1
Only downside for you is that its being painted pink! Gotta take the rough with the smooth!

hahah awsome ;)

whats peoples thoughts on the logitech driving force GT wheel? any good? £100 at game, tempting....
no way am i paying £250+ for the g27.

Petrol Blue 182.
As its Xmas, goodwill to all men and all that. I will buy you a Corvette, race mod it, max the HP to 850 and tune it up so it handles sublimely. Once you run it in a bit and rebuild the engine it should be good for 905hp!

PMSL for real? ill take it even if it had a giant penis drawn on it!

Octy VRS
hahah awsome ;)

whats peoples thoughts on the logitech driving force GT wheel? any good? £100 at game, tempting....
no way am i paying £250+ for the g27.
Well I have the one down from that and it's great so I think you will like the GT.

Logitecgh gt wheel is 80 in argos and is awesome.

Yes for real, add me! I'll send it over tonight once bought, made and painted ;)

1.6 Ford Focus
Anyone else having problems at the moment?

My avatar has vanished and my B-Spec points at the end of a race show a different number to the one on the drivers list. Apparently I just got to B-Spec level 23 twice.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Im not lying well maybe bit more expensive than i said by 20k but give or take

581db10e.jpg

Then the auto was 260k

1528e005.jpg

ba3289b7.jpg

Octy VRS
which ones that mate? i thought the gt one was the cheapest logitech?
Logitech Driving force. No pedals but paddles on the wheel but I like it like that, works really well and sits nicely on your lap. £25 from Maplin, they sold out fast though.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yep, that's what I got. Cheap and cheerful but does the job for the casual games and stays nice and solid in your lap. Better than using a pad.

Octy VRS
List of Race Modded cars;
Acura NSX RM '91
Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM '69
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09
Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) RM '97
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) RM '04
Lexus IS F RM '07
Lotus Elise RM '96