ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA 6

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Looks incredible. Proper wow at the character modelling and animation.

Might be pretty average by 2025 though.

Think it'll still be just as impressive.

Takes an awful lot of Dev work to make such large and detailed games these days, not many studios with the grunt to do it.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
When GTA V came out, I had no kids, and could easily drop a few hours straight on story mode. I reckon this will take me until GTA 7 is released to complete!

One of the comments on the trailer vid: "Sad to think I've only got 3 more GTAs in my lifetime."
I'll probably have to play 6 when our little one goes to bed...she's not due until Feb! :ROFLMAO:

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
This looks amazing, are the rumors still going this will be £150+?

Sure i read this is planned to be a bigger map than all the other GTA's combined?...o_O

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The attention to detail is crazy.

1st pic....

1701783164683.png

Then in the 2nd pic, you notice the pervy bloke using his camera phone....

1701783220005.jpeg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to this one.
I really enjoyed the last bit only played offline, really couldn't be arsed with online with GTA.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trailer was okay visually it looks very impressive a lot better than previous as you'd expect really.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
This gen consoles will struggle with this. Best experience will be on PC (1 year later than consoles). PS5 launch buy though.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
If they do the same as last time then I'm not particularly bothered, I'll just get it when it comes to PC. I'm not shelling out for a console just to play one game on it's minimum settings for a year 🤣

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
This gen consoles will struggle with this. Best experience will be on PC (1 year later than consoles). PS5 launch buy though.
It will definitely be pushing them to their limits. I’ll be surprised if they hit 60fps on this one.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
It’s a safe assumption. Watch the trailer back. Look at how “busy” it all is. We’ve got what looks like a pretty significant weather cycle. At the same time we have a day/night cycle.

The detail in every scene is ridiculous. The density of the NPCs. This’ll get a locked 30FPS on console for sure.

He’ll, most of us PC folk will probably need new PCs to get 60 FPS 🤣

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Would be pretty embarrassing if it struggled to run it 😂

Of course pc will play better, it always will. But to say ps5/Xbox will struggle from a 1 min trailer is a pretty wild assumption
Cyberpunk was the same (i.e ran like turd) and this new GTA looks on another level, detail/load wise. I'll still get it on PS5 but not expecting it to be great upon launch. Like most games tbf.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Maybe I’m alone, but if it does require next gen, I’ll just buy one.
I think it’s for sure worth it for the enjoyment
Next gen will still be several years away. Probably 2/3 years after GTA6 release at a guess.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's the most insane game trailer I've ever seen f**king hell! The work that goes into GTA absolutely blows the mind!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone with any small knowledge of how console and PCs work will tell you the exact same thing bud.
I have to admit, Rockstar did an amazing job of squeezing the X360 hardware to the limit in order to get GTAV running on it.

They might have some other dev trickery up their sleeves in order to get GTAVI running half-decent on current-gen consoles?