ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA 6

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Talking first launch back in September 2013 though ;)

There was then a PS4/Xbone release in 2014 and a PS5/Xbox X/S release in 2022, you also forgot PC in 2015, that was the April one.

I have bought GTA V 3 fcuking times LOL :ROFLMAO:

/also a nerd
3 times for me too, what a f**king idiot. First on Xbox 360 (special edition), then PS3, then PS4. IDIOT!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The Series X/S & PS5 next gen version is a standalone release, it's on Gamepass now and I have both versions installed. But if you migrate your Xbox One / PS4 progress to the new one it resets the old one and they're not cross-compatible so you can only play online with the same version and can't migrate back.

I've not migrated my profile from the Xbox One version, but it doesn't look much different to my eyes, Series X on an LG OLED TV, the Xbox One version still looks decent IMO.

Doing a playthrough on story mode in 4K though, a trip down memory lane...
No way, didn't know they'd released it on PS5.
I assume loading times on it are much better?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
3 times for me too, what a f**king idiot. First on Xbox 360 (special edition), then PS3, then PS4. IDIOT!
For me it was Xbox 360, then Xbox One, then digitally one Xbox One as I sold the disc for more than the £12.50 it cost to buy digitally, so made sense, but refused to buy the Series X version and now it's on Gamepass so have it anyway.

They really have milked this game!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
No way, didn't know they'd released it on PS5.
I assume loading times on it are much better?
I have it on Xbox Series X and even the old (Xbox One) version loads insanely fast now on the internal SSD, the next gen version is faster again!!!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
_nc_ohc=7KfFrCWVjq8AX82-C9H&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Just watched all of the previous trailers.
It’s amazing to see how the series has progressed.

Forgot about some of the GTA 4 DLC. Lost & damned was quality.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
  Clio
I thought I'd restart GTAV last night, I'm ot sure if its only me but drive by shooting is a mystery. Beyond impossible.

You somehow need to use LB - gun, left stick - steer, RB - shoot, right stick - aim. Am I missing something? Like the second mission I just ended up ramming the prick off the bike in the end. Sure I did that first time around as well.

997.1, Caddy, e208
I done the exact same the other week....
And trying to kill the c***s that have stolen Michaels boat, while driving, is impossible.

Sorry for not using spoiler tags if anyone's still waiting to play it for the first time

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I thought I'd restart GTAV last night, I'm ot sure if its only me but drive by shooting is a mystery. Beyond impossible.

You somehow need to use LB - gun, left stick - steer, RB - shoot, right stick - aim. Am I missing something? Like the second mission I just ended up ramming the prick off the bike in the end. Sure I did that first time around as well.
Been struggling with that too, need another finger or something.

997.1, Caddy, e208
I haven't really played an xbox since 2009, I'd struggle with the buttons to play Tekken these days.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Can't you just set it so you only need to press RB and it aims + fires where you're looking?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Yeah I can't remember where though, had to do it after every update. Tempted to say it involved moving the handbrake button too. 😅

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
There is a setting to change the handbrake from RB to A, which I did years ago and makes more more sense TBH

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Vice City and San Andreas were so ahead of their time, saying that GTA V is the only game i have ever played through twice.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I found 3 and VC very similar, SA too but just bigger, the scale was too much and I didn't play it that much. I always loved 3 the most. All the same engine I believe and I class these as a single generation.

IV I didn't actually play much, I think it came out in a time of my life when I just wasn't gaming much (17/18 yo), I am going to replay this though as the hype has got me, next time I go to my parents I'll collect my 360 and games.

V was great, had it on 360, then refused to buy it on XBO, now I have it on my XSX but never completed it. Just picked it up again now with the hype and finishing it off, such a good game and the missions are new to me 🤣

I hope they improve the vehicle handling in VI, and I hope traffic density isn't too high, V has enough cars for me to hit as it is.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
They could at least have used uptodate hardware tho. IIRC the chipset was two years old when the thing was first released.

Not exactly pushing the envelope.