ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gtechniq......

Not a 320d
Do these guys take the f**king piss?

Bought some I1 and g1 on Thursday last week and nothings arrived yet. Lazy f**king c***s.

They dont even bother sending a verfication email, been the same with other orders.

Theyre worse than Tim at CYC ffs.

Not a 320d
In fact.

NO.

Date:6 Feb 2012
Time:13:05:05 GMT

f**king OVER A WEEK.

Am I wrong to be getting mad about this?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I've had a couple of orders direct with GT and all have been there before the end of the week.

Chase up Rob as he was pretty helpful when I needed to change an order and postal address on another.

Nothing IMO is quite as bad as the CYC and DPD combination!

What have you ordered? was going to aks them for C1 with my next order

Put most if mu orders through alex at elite car care
usually get it the bect day and the do stock gtec stuff

Not a 320d
I like elite. In fact theyre one of the best out there IMO. I didnt know they stocked it, ill order through them next time.

Not a 320d
Nothing IMO is quite as bad as the CYC and DPD combination!

What have you ordered? was going to aks them for C1 with my next order

FLOL Recepie for disaster.

On this order, G1 100ml, 10 cloths and I1 500ml.

Had C1, 2 bottles of C5, G1 before this. I was going to put C1 on my car but after testing it on the roof and quater pannel im sticking with my Zymol Carbon. I used the remainder of te 30ml bottle on the 6 series I did last week. Hopefully Ill get the chance to wash it soon so I can see what the water behaviour is like.

Likewise. Use the time taken to write this thread to email Rob. Helpful guys. They'll sort it. You bunny boiler. X

FF 182
CYC were very quick with delivering for me tbh.

Polishedbliss however, I ordered last Friday, no verification email, and no package yet, but money has come off my card. I'll wait till Monday

Elfy, don't take this personally as it's only down to you being the 10th person today, but...

IT's f**king 'TIL, NOT TILL! A TILL STORES MONEY, UNTIL IS SHORTENED TO 'TIL. Or til if you're being lazy.

FF 182
Elfy, don't take this personally as it's only down to you being the 10th person today, but...

IT's f**kING 'TIL, NOT TILL! A TILL STORES MONEY, UNTIL IS SHORTENED TO 'TIL. Or til if you're being lazy.

Ha Apologies!