ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

guages

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

can i fit the 16v dials to a non 16v car? eg my 1.2 rl??

oil guages and revcounter speedo etc etc

Naples Valver

i have 16v dials (speedo and rev counter) and they work fine, but im not too sure about the oil dials,, i want some and want to know if i can get them to work..

help please:)

I guess you could.. dunno how you would go about it though.

Itd be easier to have aftermarket dials.. I would have thought.

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

arnt they essentially the same thing? if you can get after market dials to work then why ot the originals? cant be much harder?

what part would i need and where would i get them?

Quote: Originally posted by Zmaster2k on 21 September 2003
arnt they essentially the same thing? if you can get after market dials to work then why ot the originals? cant be much harder?what part would i need and where would i get them?

Well, youd think do - but have you seen how after market senders work? From what I can tell, they connect inline with oil pipes etc.. on a T-Connection and send the right signal to the dial.. so its just cut into pipe, use junction, plug in and go..

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Whats on the Guages Oil temp, Just a thermal probe in the line fairly easy i would of thought?

Oil Pressure (no idea how to measure that)

Last one is? ( i know i know i should know this! call myself a clio fanatic)

Common guys and girls how hard can this be any jmechanics out there? what parts do i need? sombody must know??

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

pmsl!!!!!!!!!! Classic

for that i may well send you the mars bar havent laughed that hard for ages!