ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess who's bought a Williams 2!

Beetle
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
icon_biggrin.gif

LoL
Just left a deposit on it, picking it up in the morning.
Williams 2, 78k on the clock. Excellent condition apart from the rusty passenger arch and a scuff on the rear bumper.
Immaculate interior, original suit carrier, no sagging on the parcel shelf. Williams floor mats. 10 cd changer.
Sadly it's on 17's
icon_rolleyes.gif
So i'll be on the hunt for some willy wheels again. And it's got some gay rubber mudflaps on it which i'll be ripping off.
Newish Magnex exhaust, k&n (will be coming off in favour of airbox)
Needs the williams stickers all round, and a new heatshield.
Realllllllllly chuffed with it.
What happened to the 106 gti i hear you shout, well, maybe later in the year
icon_wink.gif

And how much did i pay, well, that's a secret i'm afraid
icon_smile.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Monaco Blue Mk2
Ali?

lol, only messin mate, nice one. Sounds good, get some willy wheels on there and some other good touches and im sure it'll be mint. 106 can wait having a willy is always fun :eek: :rasp:

Beetle
LoL it is indeed, really impressed with the torque compared to the valver, can't really tell handling wise yet with the tractor wheels:rolleyes:

Dean, maybe at the next meet ;)

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Yay, ha ha.... You knew you couldn't be without a Clio.. It sounds nice, i'am looking forward for some pics...

well done fella. im so pro put the willy back as it should be.... looking for one mesen. or a meggy, but whatever comes first.

Beetle
Rich said:
Nice one, no 106 GTi then?
No not yet, couldn't afford a decent low mileage one at the moment so picked up the local paper and found this, couldn't really afford to turn it down tbh.

Yorkie said:
well done fella. im so pro put the willy back as it should be.... looking for one mesen. or a meggy, but whatever comes first.
Indeed, can't be having tractor wheels on a williams:dead:
Pics tomorrow ;)

Rich said:
Sounds a lucky find if it was in the local paper, enjoy!

Just thinking that, I've been keeping an eye out for a Valver for 6 months and nothing has come up within 30 miles. If I ever found one it would be the only one in the county I think!

VaVa
Iconic Hatchback, arguably the greatest ever.......or a little tin box with a torque-less engine, cramped interior and dodgy pedals.... hmmmm lol

Nothing wrong with 106's..... but it's hardly a Williams is it!!?

Good Choice!! :cool:

Beetle
lol, cheers mate, can't wait to get it back to original
rex - gonna have to wait till i've been away until i change the wheels mate

A number of clios
nice one mate cant wait to see it i might be able to get you the stickers done cheap depending how busy my mate is get me the proper designs and ill ask him for you if you want matey

Beetle
That would be good mate, i don't want to pay £50 odd from renault just yet:eek:

Pics will be up in media soon:)