ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GUILDFORD BOWLING AND GRUB MEET THURS 8th JULY

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well its long overdue really. Something i want to maybe try and make a bit regular, so meet at the Spectrum for about 7.30pm.
Bit of a bowl then maybe down to the Parkway for some food after.

1. Ollie

133, 182, Kangoo 182
1. Ollie
2. Tom
3. Nick
4. Vish
5. Dave
6. Eddyg
7. matt|H

Maybe not bowling but will come for food most likely :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Oh shiza....sorry Ryan. Didn't think to check the south central section......my bad.

Im sure we can do both tho!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
1. Ollie
2. Tom
3. Nick
4. Vish
5. Dave
6. Eddyg
7. matt|H
8. vivalagoobs (matt)

Count me in :D

Petrol Blue 182.
PFFFT! mine was up first, not seeing the compotition ftl, but this has had more activity so may aswell shut up shop :( boooo

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
balls! just realised i am getting my prospeed fitted in cardiff that day! I may be back, i may be in bristol...i'll have to move to a maybe! Sorry was lookin forward to this! Sorry Tom i was looking forward to meeting u! fingers crossed!

Audi A3
1. Ollie
2. Tom
3. Nick
4. Vish
5. Dave
6. Eddyg
7. matt|H
8. vivalagoobs (matt)
9. jamesybear (dependant on job status etc)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
1. Ollie
2. Tom
3. Nick
4. Vish
5. Dave
6. matt|H
7. vivalagoobs (matt)
8. jamesybear (dependant on job status etc)

Still happening folks.

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
1. Ollie
2. Tom
3. Nick
4. Vish
5. Dave
6. matt|H
7. vivalagoobs (matt)
9. Andrew

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
****POSTPONED*******

Sorry guys but i can't make this tonight now. Putting the car on a ramp tonight as the exhaust needs pulling apart!

Going to reschedule for next month.

Now Thursday 19th August

1. Ollie
2. Tom
3. Nick
4. Vish
5. Dave
6. matt|H
7. vivalagoobs (matt)
9. Andrew

Sorry for the late notice!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Ruins Ryan's meet & hasn't sort any good meets for months ( maybe even years ) & he still calls himself an area rep..... Just not good enough.... Cs let down to be honest.....

:rasp: What have you done wrong with the decat then b**ch ;)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Disappointing Ollie, disappointing.

We should just meet up without you... :rasp:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
You are all welcome to meet up without me.

As for the car, well i suspect the piece of crap known as my backbox is in need of pulling apart and inspecting.
Either the welds are coming apart or the extra resonance due to the lack of a Cat is shaking it to bits.
It makes a huge noise on the throttle over 5k and it resonates like buggery on the overrun.

I predict a trip to Longlife very soon for a new backbox.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I am up for a mini pub/Pic meet if anyone is up for it ? got rid of the Mrs for the evening and now Ollie has gone and ruined it all :rasp:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
^^lol

The system on my car is built by longlife and I have had no issues with it, problem is its at customers request, which means disasters like above happen :(

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Doesn't sound good Ollie.

Date change is a bit drastic though, what's wrong with next week? Or is the longlife going to be raping your wallet? Get a Yozza race system, then I can decide if I want one or not ;)