ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted TBH!!

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
So finally found 20notes and was up for the York Meet at TOTB as it was only 30seconds away from my house. got up got out met laura and finally met Not Norm and Gem in a layby further on....sat around for 10-15 minutes and the others arrived headed off...key in ignition....nothing.....

SO i stayed behind and died alone as i didnt want the others to have a rubbish day.

Recovery Turned up about 40mins later and Jump started me ... Dead battery apperntly so off i went to the nearest garage to get a ne battery an then onto the show....about 3mile from the garage..indicated....Died on me again... 3 guys stopped and helped me push the shed round the corner...

A Hour Later and.....

27072008265.jpg

27072008267.jpg

AND HOME

27072008269.jpg

New battery and Starter motor needed 2morrow :dapprove:

Maxx

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Nout yet of to my friendly garage 2morrow morning and seeing what they can do for me.Wat it cost you if you dont mind me asking?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Wasted day ftl.

Think i paid about £60 for a reconditioned one, just to give you an idea.

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Cheers Mate that sound fine to me lol owell got work now aswell to make the day worse!! Mums Ford KA FTFL!!!