ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted:(

172 cup
Had the ph1 about a month now and loved it but sadly she was wrote off last night:( on the bright side an excuse to get another 172 lol!

172 cup
Everyone was fine thankfully, let the Missus use the car while I was at work and she lost the back end on a corner think she hit a tree and various other shrubbery both bumpers off and front end is fooked, lights and engine still work though good lil car lol

Maybe a 172 Cup..
:( Hope you punched her in the vagina?

Women, for pity's sake, don't drive.

Say what you mean Roy!!

Get it bought back, and make whatever you can stripping it mate, put funds towards another. Missus is fine that's all that matters. Car is a lump of metal..

172 cup
Yea that was sentiments exactly just a car her being ok was my no1 thought and the sooner I can get it back to salvage some of it the better!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
funny enough no im not and she sat beside me and watched me type that and laughed, she knows where she stands when it comes to the ph1, it was here first and will be here after her.

320d
You could. What of she braked mid corner?

At normal road speeds you could break mid corner and not have an issue, I see people do it day in day out.

Glad she's ok though mate. Shame about the ph1, hopefully you'll find another.

Echo Martins comments though, women are easier to find than a nice ph1 ;)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Going too fast then! You don't "just lose" the back end for nothing

your-high-horse.jpg

Megane dci 130
I sware come people on here would actually prefer to perform sex on their car than a female.