ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a little clean today

Lupo GTI
As I wallked back to my car in a multi-story car park yesterday I seen the words "please wash me" scribbled on to the back window screen. :dapprove:

So, after seeing this I decided that today I would spend the day cleaning the car inside and out.

I started at 9, had half an hour tea break at 12 and carried on until 4 this afternoon, inside was filthy after a few road trips but they where all worth it.

Anyway, once clean I decided to take her out for a few photo's which are below ;)

I have a new cup splitter coming later today (Friday) / Saturday morning I hope and I'm looking at some new wheels / a wheel refurb in the near future. I am undecided as of yet though. :dapprove:

All comments welcome :)

CS1.jpg

CS2.jpg

CS3.jpg

CS4.jpg

CS5.jpg

CS6.jpg

CS7.jpg

CS8.jpg

172 cup
is it me or does the colour from the rear bumper is slightly diff from the rest.. but other than that the car liiks mint

Lupo GTI
is it me or does the colour from the rear bumper is slightly diff from the rest.. but other than that the car liiks mint

Don't say this :( you'll make me paranoid! I think it's just the camera flash in the picture.

Micp that is very very very nice. What are them wheels called? Also how much have you lowered it by?

There Megane Nevasport alloys and I'm not sure on the ride hide, it used to be lower but I had to raise it a little due to speedbumps, but it's on FK highsports.

thats an awesome looking car, as soon i scrolled down to the picture i loved it! subtle styling at its best, looks minty fresh!!

Black Gold Trophy
like that a lot! wheels look good as they are, I would suggest a giving the front end a going over with a clay bar or some tar remover though!

mx5
Honestly dont change for turinis! These wheels suit the car amazingly, like the colour of them too. Keep it as it is!