ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Half cage advice

clio sport 200
Possibly buying a 182 at the weekend and my first upgrade is going to buy a half cage my question is where do I buy one from and how much I'm I lookin at for fitting. Location north east

Speedy300

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Safety devices for a cage and get it fitted at Mark Fish. That's what I will be doing at some point in the future...

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Bought mine 2nd hand off here £150, proffesionally fitted, bolted to footplates that were welded in for £200
Biggest problem was finding someone- 6 th attempt i got the right outfit

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Is there anybody else that sell bolt in ones that don't require welding apart from k tec
i was told (by the installer) that my cage with spreader plates underneath was designed not to require any welding. i did it for added safety

Is there anybody else that sell bolt in ones that don't require welding apart from k tec
Don't think so mate, you sometime get the old MSV rear cages popping up, but they're quite rare. I've only seen a few come up in the last year or so and I bought one of them. Thing is you need to run a bucket and harnesses with them as they bolt into the seatbelt mounts front and rear, no drilling or welding required.

Anakin

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi TT RS Clio 182
If they ever get back to you, I tried for ages to contact them by phone, email & website with no reply back on info I required.
I tried and gave up on SW motorsports after phone calls and messages, they had been read but not replied to. Did not inspire me with confidence.
Fulcrum motorsport and JP cages were far more helpful.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Speak to Fulcrum motorsport . Awesome cages and they can fit it for you.

Attachments

• 20230212_122910.jpg
    20230212_122910.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 48