ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

halp part 2 Urgent

182 Cup
Just failed my MoT on my exhaust, original has died it seems :(. The mot officially expires on Friday so I need a decent new exhaust by Friday without paying massively over the odds.

If someone has a standard exhaust in good nick that would do, or knows somewhere that might have a decent aftermarket exhaust on stock then please let me know.

Reason for posting in this subforum is that I don't have time to wait for couriers or postage, needs to be local so we can pick it up tonight, or tomorrow!

I'm in Lincoln so preferably somewhere within an hour and a half of me would best.

halp!

Graham

Ktec do next day delivery iirc. I'd give them a call ASAP to see if they can get one sent to you by tomorrow. (If you want to buy a stainless one, that is)

182 Cup
managed to find roadrunner motorsport at Astley have a Miltek in stock, bit more expensive than originally planned but my dads off to pick it up now. think he's going in my clio too :eek: